tuscl

Has a dancer ever asked you to get matching tattoos?

A poster I used to PM told me that he got matching tattoos with his ATF. That reminded me of one time when I was hanging out with my former ATF. We were walking together when she suddenly stopped in front of a tattoo parlor. She then asked me if I wanted to get matching tattoos with her. I politely declined.

Has something similar happened to you? If yes, what were the circumstances and what was the tattoo? If no, than would it be something you would ever be open to doing?

8 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Now you know why I have a tramp stamp.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ve made it 68 years without a tattoo... and that includes my navy time. the ONLY tat i may consider is a DNR tat over my heart.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Just get something small you can get covered up if you need to
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If a stripper asked me to get a matching tattoo - you would have heard my laughter - as that’s ridiculous!

“Misty blew me 09/24/18 XOXO!!!”
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    If you'd told me 20 years ago that someday I'd be answering "yes" to this question! My ATATF has ... we've known each other a long time. I graciously declined
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ MisterWonderful - That's why I call you Mr. Clean!

@ TrapBaby304 - Any tattoo recommendations?

@ Cashman1234 - You would always have a story to tell strangers.

@ Subraman - Did she just ask out of the blue, or did something trigger the request? I wonder what percentage of dancers have asked their favorite customer to get a tattoo with them?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    My main bitch has my name on her.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    i eventually want to get her name on my face, above my right eyebrow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion