tuscl

VIP Fail...How Would You Handle This Situation?

trpterp
District of Columbia
Sunday, September 23, 2018 6:32 PM
This happened recently in the VIP area of a club I visit semi regularly. The VIP areas are separated by a curtain so you can hear what goes on in the adjacent area. The dancer is a long time dancer there. Once they got back to the VIP area the guy claimed he didn't have enough money. They hadn't begun yet. It's $20 to get in and $40 per song full-nude, so the $$$ add up quickly in this place. The dancer says he can pay by credit card. She'd run the card on her phone. I had not previously experienced this. And it strikes me as inviting all sorts of issues. First the club doesn't take cards, not even for the cover charge. The club is BYOB. And the only things they sell are sodas, bottled water, Red Bull and plastic cups. It almost seems to me like me she would be cheating the house's percentage of the dances if she ran it on her phone. Plus who knows how secure the card transaction would be? I don't know how it ended as my dances started and I shifted my attention. I am curious if anyone has ever run into this and how you handled it. I would have probably bailed without getting any dances.

16 comments

• WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    I don't like paying up front. Where's the leverage to ensure a good time?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    This was actually recently discussed by TUSCL dancer "PinkSugarDoll": [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... It almost seems to me like me she would be cheating the house's percentage of the dances if she ran it on her phone ..." How so? You said the club didn't take credit-cards so it's not as she's bypassing the club's credit-card charge.
  • trpterp
    6 years ago
    ^^To clarify a couple of things. You pay the dances at the completion of however many dances you get. Also I agree Papi that she wouldn't be bypassing the credit card charge. But to me it seems like she could somehow under report the number of dances and pocket the difference since there is no money trail except on her phone. Maybe I'm wrong on that.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Do they frisk the dancers before they leave to see how much money they have?
  • trpterp
    6 years ago
    ^^I might be misreading what is occurring, but It seems to me like they have to report the number of dances once they leave the VIP area. They always head back to the bar once they have completed their dances. I have seen a notebook in the bar area where you pay your VIP entrance fee. IDK.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    I'm intrigued by the cheating the club concern. Why do people care about this? If a dancer treats me well I treat her well; she's adding value to my life. Unless the club is the only game in town, why do I care about the club?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    The dam lot lizard swiped it in her ass crack
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    How can she cheat the club if the guy pays cash or by using her phone-card system? There's no paper trail either way. There's no honor in strip-clubs - i.e. every club I know where the dancer has to give a cut of each dance to the club, has someone keeping track of the # of songs that dancer is the dance-area/booth; and the dancer then pays the house $X for each song she was in there.
  • trpterp
    6 years ago
    ^^Makes sense to me. I was probably overthinking it, as I often do. Thanks Papi, I appreciate your insight.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    They should do the $5 lappers. I think this would solve the problem.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    never use a credit card in a club. period.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Allowing a stripper to swipe your credit card? Can’t see how anything could possibly go wrong with that.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    AGree... trpterp, if you're going to worry about anything in this scenario, it's whether the PL is dumb enough to let a stripper swipe his card. No reason to worry about the club -- they will have someone counting dances, and if they don't, that's 100% on them (and the scenario doesn't change whether it's credit or cash)
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    2 things that you should never trust together: A stripper and a card swipe on her phone.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    LMFAO thats like saying don't pay the club, here's my cashapp
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion