tuscl

Which tech architect skills pays more

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Currently I am in Salesforce.Making more than average salary. I am planning to be in the elite group in salesforce. Salesforce Technical aarchitect is the pinnacle in Salesforce. Is it worth to achieve it? It takes lot of time and energy.How are the prospects compared to other architects.Is it highly paid compared to other architects?
Need some thoughts.

39 comments

• SanchoRG
    6 years ago
    A good sales force guy is worth their weight in gold to a company. I don’t know salary specifics other than even the admin cert guys pull in over 65k most non coastal places
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I thought you said you were LE get your stories straight troll.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive,
    Who me LE?? LOL
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    SanchoRG,
    That's true. Guys with just admin certification with no exp can make 65k min..with 2 to 3 years of exp , they can demand 100k..I crossed that level.Looking for more..have several certifications under my belt
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    But you're still a social retard. Money don't make a nigga
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    I dont care about social skills as long as I can spend money on dancers..LOL
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Phatboy,
    If you have something meaningful to say,post on my thread otherwise dont post.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    I just googled "highest paying tech jobs" and clicked the first link to Glassdoor which listed the 10 highest salaried job titles. I earn good money but it's depressing when every description on that top 10 describes my job which means I should be earning 3 mil a year. I'm convinced at least 1/2 the job titles described don't really exist unless it is solely pulling descriptions from Fortune 100 companies that have 20 layer deep hierarchies in every department.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Which job pays $3 million a year..
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    A job that combines every skill and responsibility on that top 10 list, if adding up all the separate salaries.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Twenty-five you're getting your members mixed up. The LE troll guy was toychaser99. This is Darkblue999, the guy who creates a complaining thread every time his CF doesn't answer to his every whim. Also the guy who brags about paying a substantial amount of money to lock down said dancer for the entire night.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    and the guy who has strippers running away from him so he follows them lmfao
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @TFP- I thought the guy who pays a substantial amount of money to lock them down every night was Two_Shits posting as me ;))
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive nah, he brags about having those girls as FWB, not P4P like our guy Darkblue999 here. And he has 3-4 model quality hotties per night, not just one :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Well you should know that Two_ Shits is really EchoPizza, who’s really a Dominos delivery driver, if you notice check his avatar.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Whoever it is, I like his posts, he's funny as hell.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    He is funny often I do agree!
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @TFP,
    One way locking down a dancer for a night saved me from spending me too much on average girls. Now I am going only for exceptional girls and reduced the frequency of visits..Its good for me.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You're the biggest little faggot ass bitch on here.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    DB999 that doesn't really make sense to me. Saves you from spending on average girls? If you don't want dances from an average girl, just don't get them. Doesn't take locking down the hottest dancer to not spend money on average girls.

As for reducing the frequency of your visits, it sounds like the only reason your visits are less frequent is because you blow all your money in one visit and have to wait a bit to build up enough to blow it all again. That doesn't sound like a preferred scenario.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    No..
    I have enough money but the girls I want to lock down are not available due to their schedule does not sync with my availability .
    When I have time all I can get are average girls.I used to get couple dances from average girls but stopped doing that.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    So you're not able to go when your CF works most of the time? Well I'll say THAT'S a good thing. Sounds like this girl could milk you for a shitload of money if she could sync her schedule up with yours.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Chaindog is the LE guy
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Yes.Good for me right. I got it down to $400 for 4 hours :)
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    I have weakness for hot blondes
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    More like your faggot virgin ass is too creepy so they ignore you
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I've been looking at some architect jobs the past couple months for different specializations. I never considered Salesforce.com, not really my area of interest. Mostly just something to work and grow for, to avoid job burnout, more than just the increased pay.

Oddly enough, if I got into something like that, I'd probably need to club less. So the irony!! But I'd likely go more often as a reward or treat more than a real need.

I say look into it! https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=…
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol! A scheduling issue is preventing girls from being with you? Omg - that’s funny shit!

How many times did one strippers grandfather die? The same number of times you asked her out.

Btw - asking for career advice here is not a good idea. Our strip club advice is marginal! Lol!
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    wow i wonder why they avoid him
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    sad when a "man" admits that the only thing he has to offer is money
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm sure this is the best place to get good advice on this topic
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    all you care about is money. its not about money, its about sending a message
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Paying strippers is a poor substitute for real human interaction and thinking you can buy people is a poor substitute for social skills and game.

OP is seeing that but is too stupid to get it. People have their limits as to what they'll put up with for money.

The truth is, every woman wants money spent on her, but if that's all you have to offer it won't go anywhere. The most important thing is how you make people feel.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^maya angelou, famous quote. :)
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    It's to the point the OP is self aware. He just doesn't care and instead wears his poor socialization as badge of honor. And he doubles down.

That's not something to be proud of.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Money doesn't make up for that. If you have money thrown at you all the time, its not impressive. Just coz I take your money doesn't mean I like you or that you're special.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    What do you mean sending a message.I sarcastically said I am not social person..
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Darkblue is like a potential killer or some shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion