tuscl

Mack truck is fucking annoying can he go away plz..lmao

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Like I dont even get annoyed by mima amd sir dsnce comments..sometimss o barely read what they say.

The just exist idgaf abt them or whay they say lmao..i only mention these two ppl bc u know if I don't get annoyed with these two but I get annoyed with Mack truck then he is very annoying

Mack truck Just says pointless fucking stupid things which have no meaning

I know many of u may think the same abbout me, but that is why y'all are dumb as fuck ..y'all fail to distinguish between not liking what a person says vs legimately stupid..Mack truck is legit dumb cuz it isnt that he has a dumb point , but rather no point at all in what he says

Ok troll Queen out

43 comments

• Nina's and sir dance's comments **
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO if you really didn't give a fuck you wouldn't post about it.

A typical nonsensical Nicokeyes post. LOL.

Ok bye Nicokeyes. I know you are reading this, dumbass.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Taking the time to post that you don't give a fuck is, ironically, giving a fuck.

Ok bye, wannabe troll.
  • I already stated why I mentioned you guys ..sucks you missed the point.

I'm the dumbass? I'm the dumbass when I didnt say that I don't read what U say which was ur point, but only that I sometimes don't?
    Guess U can't read either

Lmao why do u even acknowledge someone such as myself who is only replying to you once out of the numerous other times you have addressed me in the past month.

It is one thing to "troll a troll", but another to spend minutes on someone who doesnt even acknowldge that u exist except for like like 1/15 times , and even less than that cuz I don't have anything else to say to u

But, do as u wish lol

Bye
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smashing that like button
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I love you too Nicole
  • 1)if I cared then I would have obviously responded to you more this past month ad opposed to like 1/15 times

**even if I did give a fuck, guess you give more fucks since you apparently acknowledge me ten times more than I do you?

It also wouldn't be ironic if u did give a fuck since u responded to me twice with the same content when I hadn't even responded to u once ..

Oh wow.I responded to sir dance one out of like the 10-15 comments he had made about me this month. I must totally give a fuck about him.

And the one time I even mentioned you , I already told you why i did that.since you clearly couldn't comprehend , this is why in easier terminology :

It was to emphasize the extent to whcih I found Mack truck annoying; obvi if I showed how what u say doesnt concern me, it highlights how Mack truck, who says nofhing about me, is annoying .......

You aren't annoying sir dance, you are just stupid. Go ahead and make 5 more comments about me in caps go make sure everyone knows Nicole 1994 is on ur mind anf that you didnt understand her point

That is all I have to say.bye

• orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Who's your daddy? Lol.

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL Nicokeyes still replies to me like a dumbass.

As stated, if you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't even acknowledge my posts.

FWIW I reply and post for my own entertainment. And your dumbass posts, including those in this thread are entertaining enough for me to reply. It's not about me acknowledging you, you dumbass, it's about me entertaining myself with my own posts! It's that simple but as usual you use your dumbass "logic" to explain it so your dumbass can understand your dumbass self.

Nice to know I'm still living in your head, rent free. Now I know you still read my posts even though you claim you don't.

LOL bye wannabe troll. And wannabe college grad. Maybe you'll graduate and get a clue by the time you're 30.

Ok bye.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I adore MackTruck
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    MackTruck kills Nicokeyes on the TUSCL floor!
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I think Nicole holds potential when she grows up to be a great stripper with all her great social interaction skills. Not sure what she's doing in college though. Probably studying all the normal crap they teach everyone most of which doesn't help you on a job. College is terribly inefficient as far as using your time to learn only skills used on a job. Requiring engineering students to study English lit, a total waste of time.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I think Nicokeyes would make an average stripper at best. Her drawbacks are horrible conversation skills and really small tits. She would fill a niche role as a stripper at best.

As for a law student she's got horrible potential. She's still a sophomore at 23 yrs old which indicates she's not that bright and she has horrible debate skills. She often resorts to strawman arguments and, worse yet, she posts blatant contradictions.

And even as a TUSCL troll she's not that good.

So mediocre on so many levels.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I would have to see her strip to make an intelligent decision.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Even if she was a decent dancer her looks and body keep her out of the upper tier of strippers. And if her TUSCL posts are any indication of her "intelligence" and conversation skills, she'd make a crappy stripper in that regard too.

But all that said she has more potential to be a stripper than going to law school. Sad!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smashing that like button
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ LMAO*

*Liking My Ass Off
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion