tuscl

Rooting for the gators?

Daddillac
Atlanta
Saturday, September 22, 2018 7:01 PM
I have always hated the gators..... today though was a good day. I got up and met my date for the day for breakfast, then we went over to McCollum field to catch a flight up to the uga game. Me and a friend went in on a king air, so I took it to Columbia. I am not a pilot so I sat in the back and got a nice blowjob. It takes about 90 minutes to get there. We went to the game, Gooooo dawgs. After the game we came on home, I bent her over so she could look out the window while I plowed her. We grabbed some dinner and I took her home. It was a good day. So I am sitting here watching Tennessee and the gators, Florida is whipping them and I'm actually finding myself rooting for Florida.... my old whore was a Tennessee fan, her parents are season ticket holders.... the fact that their team sucks so much that Florida is running them out of the stadium just makes me laugh

24 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Very romantic story - thanks for sharing
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    All I know is that they shouldn't bother with the playoff this year and just give the national championship trophy to Alabama now
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    It's a long season.... we have to get better on defense but the offense is clicking
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Papi.... you know how romantic I am these days. I dont pay these whores for love or sex.... I pay them to leave when I am done fucking them
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    To everything there is a season
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Oh and txtitty.... they invented the toothbrush in Alabama or maybe texas.... any other state and it would be called the teethbrush
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Probably not.... I'm 49 years old 6 foot 1, 265 pounds. I'm not ugly but I'm no super model.... but I do have something they are interested in. Today I fucked a hot 25 year old in my plane while flying home from a football game.... you are right txtitty, it sucks to be me
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Lol.... if that makes you feel better about yourself
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    congrats, i just wish I was as cool as you
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Good Oregon/Stanford game
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol, funny thread!
  • JackAstor
    6 years ago
    HaHa UGA fans put up a brick mailbox in front of their double-wide just so they can put one of those stupid looking concrete bulldogs on top of it .
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Dad, My total hatred of the gators can be summed up in two words, "gator flop". Look it up if you don't understand.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I understand, I truly hate them.... I fired a guy that worked for me because he was a pompous ass gator fan. I think I have missed 2 cocktail parties in 25 years. That's why it was odd when I was watching the game and realized I was rooting for the gators.... then it made me laugh that I hate that cunt that much
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Dadillac I get how you fee,l as much as I hate the Seattle Seahawks I am having a blast rooting for them to beat Dallas How Bout Them Seahawks lolz
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm a Cowboys fan - they look pathetic - I feel like throwing up.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I used to hate the cowboys, being a falcons fan as far as pro football goes, you had to hate the cowboys. Actually being from the south its not really about where you are from as much as it is who you are for... and I have always been a dawg. the cowboys now I just pity instead of hate, they are like the old man that fell and he cannot get up, except they do not have a medic alert button to push.... They tried Zak, Zek, etc....
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Being a Giant fan it’s in my genes to hate the Cowgirls as well but I really don’t like Seattle at all they were just too cocky for my taste so it’s fun to watch them bang the girls around. ;))))
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    A giants fan calling someone else cocky is rich..... Like the stripperweb girls calling each other whore
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I don’t see it that way at all, I guess if you don’t know , you never will ;)
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I have a few friends that are giants fans.... the only bigger jackasses about their team (Pro Football) are my friends who root for the cowboys and the patriots.... I think it is just who you know. I liked Tiki Barber a lot, He helped on a charity deal I was involved with, real nice guy.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m guessing you Atlanta fans are just jealous, it’s not a good look considering the Giants are the classiest team in the league, so we’ll take the jealousy as a compliment;)
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I root for Atlanta as the home town team.... truth be told I don't give a shit about pro football, I watch for fantasy purposes but other than that I don't care at all..... now on Saturday's I can watch college football all day
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion