tuscl

Detroit dayshift

Saturday, September 22, 2018 4:11 AM
I have read reviews for both flight club and coliseum that vip entrance fee is $20. It used to be just $0- $10. Does this price increase also apply on day shift? Ill be heading there next weekend so ill find out myself but just wondering ahead of time.

19 comments

• Htxx
    6 years ago
    It applies on the day shift at fc. Plus now $30/song
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Yes, the VIP entrance fee at the FC used to be whatever you wanted to pay. Now it's $20. The standard lap dance price is now $30, up 20% from the $25 price I've paid for 10 years. Luckily, I seldom get "lap dances."
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Raising dance prices to $30/song is completely irrelevant for those of us who go to get extras, and usually only make one trip to the VIP. For me, it just means an average visit costs $15 more as I now pay a $20 cover charge, and have to tip the VIP troll $20 instead of the $10 I used to tip. Looking at the big picture, which is the total cost of a visit, that really isn’t that much. For those who don’t go for extras, and like to get dances with multiple girls, then I do understand the feeling of being nickeled and dimed.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    On the positive side the Flight Club served a free buffet last night. Shrimp, lobster tail, lamb, chicken. All very good.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    So the $20 VIP fee is in lieu of tipping the bouncer, or is tipping the bouncer on top of the VIP fee still expected?
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    ^ Last time, I just paid the $20 VIP fee. There was no indication that you need to tip extra. The guy working the VIP even provided a hair clip for the girl to use as he showed us our room.
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    Yes I like trying different girls with dances before doing extras. Any good alternative now to flight club?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Do the dancers keep the whole $30/song or do they gotta give a cut to the club? Is there a staff person keeping track of the dances (which would imply the club getting a cut)?
  • joebr
    6 years ago
    I think a good alternative day shift is Cricket. About 10-15 girls in my experience, free parking, and satisfying dances. I still prefer Flight Club overall as the best in Detroit, but for a change of pace Cricket is good
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    I was there in the afternoon jack but passed on the buffet. All going to happen is more girls doing otc in my opinion
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It should be a one time $20 fee where one gets a bracelet as other clubs do; but I guess if you're the best club in town you can do pretty-much anything and PLs won't be able to stay away - they may also be trying to recoup a lot of the $$$ they've probably lost on Penthouse in the last few months
  • Ermita_Nights
    6 years ago
    Wait a minute, it's $20 per visit, not $20 for a wristband? I don't think I want to risk $50 to find out the dancer is no good. Papi, the club almost certainly gets a cut. It's $5-10 at most Detroit clubs, don't know what it would be at FC.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    This club has a flat rate tip out schedule. The tip out depends on when an entertainer arrives and checks in and if they have a schedule or not. When I worked here, my freelance tip out was $125 (house/room fee, mom, dj) and that was on time. However, dances were still $25/song at the time. Once an entertainer is able to pay their tip out, any dance money earned is theirs to keep. FC does NOT take out a percentage of each dance unlike, for example, Deja Vu (who takes $7 or $9 out of every $20 dance).
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    So how my of the $400 did that girl take home for choking me out? Ha
  • zef8mich
    6 years ago
    Once heard something I wondered about. FC and Bogarts or Henry's make as much profit because of overhead.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Papi, the club almost certainly gets a cut. It's $5-10 at most Detroit clubs, don't know what it would be at FC." I've worked at like 10 Detroit and metro Detroit clubs. None of them took a cut out of dances. They all had standard house fees that usually varies based on when you came in and whether or not you're a house girl or freelance.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I've worked at like 10 Detroit and metro Detroit clubs." Can't keep a job?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Two_bits, clearly you have a lot to learn about this business. I've never gotten fired from a strip club. Lmao. In this industry, clubs are constantly changing, whether it be through changes in management, ownership, stupid rules, an influx of other dancers coming in from another club, etc. That is one of the great things about being a stripper. A stripper can leave and go to a different club if things get slow or other issues occur that make her want to venture to a different club. There were also times when I was working at a couple clubs at once; some clubs have better shifts on different days. And of course, there have been a couple of new clubs that opened up that I worked at briefly just to check them out. The Detroit area has plenty of clubs, so staying at the same one I started at and not trying anything else would have been a stupid business move on my part.
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    I can confirm from talking to flight club day shift dancer it is still flat rate tip out. Very easy to offer deal like 4 songs for 100 and they accept. She claims they owe club $75 plus tip out to dj and house mom so more like $105. So basically as long as you offer $100 or more they will take the deal for dances. The vip stalls are small but they still have curtains up. Overall still a nice club but the $20 per vip visit hurts value. Still not as bad as ohio clubs where vip is at least $50 to the house and no extras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion