tuscl

OTC - Grinding with Happy Ending

Flagg
Pennsylvania
Friday, September 21, 2018 4:44 AM
This is in the Baltimore/Philly area. Back before the internet was destroyed by gov regulations, I used to post "Cuddle Buddy" ads on CraigsList and Backpages. It worked out really well. I am not really into sex, but I like just the contact of having a girl on top of me while I do my own thing. I often found a girl to offer $60 for 30 minutes, or maybe $100 for an hour at my place. Recently having visited 3 strip clubs now, I see the potential for continuing my adventure. Yet I don't have any experience with this OTC stuff. I spent almost $500 on lap dances the other night (and on HALF OFF night, ridiculous). Without the "payoff" it's OK but not enough. I want to cut out the middle man if possible, not to mention the random club rules. Considering that strippers make a certain amount of money just working at their club, what is a reasonable offer to get them OTC for some private time (say an hour?), and how would I approach it? I got two numbers from strippers the other night, and I have no idea what to say to setup an arrangement. Thanks!

14 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    Some of the guys here just finish at the club -- hell, they've practically raised splooging in their own pants into an art form. Might be a fun option for you.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    OP the easiest way to set it up for OTC is get her phone number than send a few dozen dick pics it a text message , what girl doesn’t like dick pix ;) dick videos work too ;)
  • Flagg
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    How to get dancers OTC is one of the most popular topics on the forum. Go to the Search box and type in "OTC." Here's a thread from years ago: [view link]
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Depends how much you are offering her.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    There's a guy here that can LDK within 2 songs. I doubt you want to do it that quick but if you can figure out a way to do it within 5 songs, that's sounding like the most efficient way for you to go about it. Plus, I bet most of the strippers are better looking than the cuddle buddies coming to your house (if you're concerned with looks).
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    You need to go commando and wear thin Nike Dry-fit pants. You'll have more fun and stimulation during the grind
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If you are looking for that type of action - you should read LDK’s posts. It’s something that several guys here enjoy. I think SirLapDanceAlot is a proponent of this practice too. Enjoying the act seems to inspire royal user names!
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    Wear super thin pants and go commando. I recommend pajama bottoms. Expert level is whipping out your dick through the fly and covering with your shirt.
  • Flagg
    6 years ago
    You guys are hilarious. Don't they kick you out of clubs if you try to wear sweatpants? Also thanks I'll search the forums.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You should check to see if the club you attend has a dress code. It might be relaxed during the afternoon shift. If you go during a warm summer afternoon - soft athletic shorts might be fine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't understand exactly what it is you want - do you want a girl to cuddle w/ you, or do you want to bust a non-intercourse nut, or both? You should be able to achieve both things in the club via the VIP room and not necessarily pay VIP rates since you're not having sex - OTC is a bit more complicated for newbs and is hit or miss w.r.t. the girl actually showing-up - so first explain what exactly you're looking for (cuddling; nut; both) - if dances are not the top thing you want then it's pointless to get them b/c in most clubs they're pretty-expensive - if you want something more than dances then it's better to negotiate for that vs doing dances hoping to get what you really want (w/ the caveat that in some clubs one is not allowed to bust a nut even in VIP) - also, many guys that like a specific thing usually find a fave-dancer that will satisfy what they want and then stick to her vs randomly jumping from dancer to dancer wasting money on dances.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    If you're looking for a OTC girl I would suggest just asking the bartender or the head bouncer which girls do OTC and go from there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ NO - OTC is to be kept on the down-lo - most clubs frown on dancers meeting custies OTC bc it cut$ the club out
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion