tuscl

Diamond doll pomp

smith49752
New York
Friday, September 21, 2018 1:16 AM
Do any of the girls here do BBBJ. Has anyone had success with this?

5 comments

• Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I'm not a girl, on here, but I have received such. Dancer got an extra $100 from me because she performed such without me expectng it. It just happened.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I'm not a girl on here, but I have received such. Dancer got an extra $100 from me because she performed such without me expecting it. It just happened.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Everything is negotiable at DD's. But I don't think you have to pay an extra 100. Some girls will for some extra and some just won't do it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IME with Cuban dancers (the majority at DDs), and even most SoFlo Latinas, is that they don't do anything uncovered - is it possible yes; likely no, IMO/IME - i.e. I assume you'd likely have to do some harder negotiating and interview a good # of girls. I also would be more careful about getting ripped-off - at a different club a guy was telling me he wanted BBBJ from a Cuban dancer and she said no, he said he'd pay her $200 and she still said no - club was slow and I guess she wasn't making any $$$ so about an hour-later she came back to him and said ok (BBBJ for $200) - they go to VIP, she tells him to take off his pants and sit down - she then asks him for the $200 - he gives her the $200 - she then runs out of VIP with his $200 while he sat there with his pants around his ankles. i.e. the Cubans normally don't do BBBJ so I personally would not pay upfront - I'd show her I have the $$$ so she doesn't think I'll rip her off, but I personally would not pay upfront (and I actually do this for BBBJ or anything else).
  • pitts1
    6 years ago
    Yes, it is negotiable there, but I’ve also had good luck with lower prices at Booby Trap just down the road..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion