Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How would your life be different . . .

ei8ht_Ball

Still don't know what I'm doing here . . .

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

. . . if everyone you work with learned about your mongering lifestyle?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Be fired

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

To many bible thumpers

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

If I was still working it would have no effect unless it was interfering with my work.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

it didn’t make much difference. i worked a blue collar job as a truck driver.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I’d probably be let go.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@ MisterWonderful me to but owner is a big time christian

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

the company i drove for is based in fort smith arkansas. and they ARE the belt with the buckle in the bible belt.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

It will eventually be such that I am publicly associated with a organization I run, and it will be know that it is full of strippers and sex workers, and that I am aligned with them.

But this is not yet.

SJG

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I work for myself and encourage me to engage in all types of idiotic endeavors such as this. Why just 5 minutes ago I encouraged me to call my guy, order an ounce and yes a club is in-between.

Profile picture for TrollWarnBot
TrollWarnBot
•

WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I doubt it would matter. I go to the strip club for its legit and legal purpose.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Considering I spend a large amount of my work time around women (essentially, it's me, another guy, and a revolving cast of 10 different women in my department at work), I'd probably get fired. If I'm lucky, they might think I was a pervert.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement