tuscl

Worst visit this year.

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Best visit of the year. I thought I'd share my worst of the year. I was in Indianapolis in the afternoon and went to clubber Rio. Stripper on stage looked like someone deflated her breasts and left just skin bags that were of different length. I don't think I've ever used the term length to describe a breast before. I sat down, order to drink and another dancer came up to me, I felt her before I saw her as she was so large that when she sat down there was a noticeable sensation. I left about 10 minutes later after downing my drink.

11 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Roflmao stop it i'm bout ready to wreck
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Never try to get drugs from strippers.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    My worst trip last year was in Indianapolis. I'd been to Brad's Brass Flamingo twice before and loved it. Went back again and had a really shitty time. It was twice as crowded as before, and all the girls were nasty. It didn't make any sense, so I headed over to PTs, and it sucked too, really slow with only one slightly attractive girl, and her dance sucked so I only bought one.

I might have had a better time at Rio. But who knows.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Lol, steel and dc!!!

I was in a club that caught on fire

I was in a club that had the power go out

I was in a club when a guy stabbed himself at the entrance and we had to get locked in

My worst experience ever was in Nola. It was pouring rain, like dumping buckets. I work in a club on Bourbon St. So many people were coming in, either Bc they planned to or to get out of the rain. Everyone was soaked, like looking like they just jumped in the pool. But they wanted to fucking dance. Imagine grinding on wet jeans, like so wet that they make sloshy sounds. I left early, it was so busy and it was just gross lol.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Worst visit was about three years ago, I hit three different clubs and only got about 2-3 dances. Not for lack of interest or lack of dancers I liked. No dancers came up to me and showed interest. Even at a club where customers leaving happy is their main goal no one showed an interest.

One of the weirdest nights I ever had.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Shit, Pink Sugar posts tantalizing pics but then admits to being kind of a bad luck charm. What to do?

Well, I suppose as long as my dick doesn’t fall off, I’m buying dances based on the pics.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I guess if you were at the club where almost every got explosive diarrhea from the "free" buffet including the dancers, that would be pretty hard to top...

http://newsview.org/bloomington-il-strip…

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I remember being in my late 20s and being the youngest person in the club by about 10 years - including dancers. Yep I’ll just leave now thank you.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    theDirkD - that article was too funny! It was funnier - because I didn’t eat at that buffet - or see the dancer defecate on stage.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    For me, my two visits both had best and worst parts in them. Not surprising, it depends on me and a specific dancer.

My earlier visit this year to Airport Crazy Horse, the first dancer, a sultry brunette with bright red lipstick, average boobs, and pale white skin as freshly driven snow, I went back with her after chatting with her for a while and she giving me some free passes (to get out more often). You know, the second time he makes the comment, “oh, you’re suck a gentleman” you know she’s calling you out for not taking advantage of 2-way contact.

What made is worse? I let that go on for 2-4 dances. Stupid me I thought I couldn’t salvage it and just grab her. Missed chances.

I make it up with the next dancer. And boy do I.

My more recent visit downtown let me know I wasn’t a Brookpark Rd. anymore. ;) The first girl who sat down, sat on my lap with her drink she had, took my hand, and put it inside her g-string. Nice convo and fun getting to do this for once. She kept upsetting to VIP. That should have been my red flag. She offers to show me around. I opt for $25 dances upstairs instead of $20 to see what she can do. Lots of contact along with VIP up-sell, which I tune out.

At the end of her first dance, she takes her top off (ooh, I never get this). She helps my hands for harder contact and pushes all of my buttons in a good way. She asks if I want another. I’m thinking, I should have gotten this from the beginning if I’m paying 25 instead of 20 and you’re gonna take off your top anyway. Plus I would have tipped generously.

Here’s were it goes sideways. I tell her, “Nah, I’m good. Thank you.” and smile. I pay her, and tip $5. She stands up straight, takes her drink sitting on the table next, flips it over sideways. Ice going everywhere. And storms off.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    "Shit, Pink Sugar posts tantalizing pics but then admits to being kind of a bad luck charm. What to do?"

I only saw the first part of your post. Last part didn't even register. What, huh? No way I'm saying no to a dance from PinkSugarDoll. I'll take my chances. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion