tuscl

I Think I Found A Solution To My Problem

It’s time I date a stripper...

After all they are such good people.

18 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Since you were getting more philosophical in your post yesterday, and were a bit conflicted, and burdened by many thoughtful issues - dating a stripper should provide significant distraction!

Also, interjecting stripper logic might provide a very different point of view regarding your concerns.

This might just work!
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Better be careful what you wish for; it may come true.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Save yourself the pain---hit yourself in the head with a hammer and flush a % of your cash down the toilet.

Cashman I'm not sure but I think your second line might be considered an oxymoron. :--)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Warrenboy75 - it’s a definite oxymoron - and that’s why it’s great fun - as there’s no logic to stripper logic!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Txtittyfag is right. It’s swapping out one problem - for a shitload of stripper problems!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's pretty amazing that you're taking Trucidos seriously.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I really should join a support group! I do this far too often.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Maybe Cash just realizes I’m capable of having a sense of humor and a serious conversation in the same breathe.

You have had an axe to grind for over a year Ishmel. It’s time to let it go.

I respect the people on this board and have found some info very useful while navigating the club scene.

My sole purpose isn’t these perceived gotcha moments you seem to think I live for despite the fact that it was never my style to begin with.

I think your just failing at being a spiteful cunt while trying to discredit any conversation I have on here. Fair enough it’s no biggie but I’m just saying.

• skibum609
    6 years ago
    Lets face it: trolls are impotent cunts, no matter how much they try to make up for it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Trucidos said "Maybe Cash just realizes I’m capable of having a sense of humor and a serious conversation in the same breathe."

Or, you're the nitwit who did your best to swamp the board in a temper tantrum over not getting your way. You're a troll. If you weren't a troll, then you could stick to one profile name.

"You have had an axe to grind for over a year Ishmel. It’s time to let it go."

It doesn't take a lot of time to call a troll a troll. And you're 'serious' threads end with you reverting back to being a dick and trolling.

"I respect the people on this board and have found some info very useful while navigating the club scene."

It's a shame that you can't manage to return the favor, as opposed to being a prick.

"My sole purpose isn’t these perceived gotcha moments you seem to think I live for despite the fact that it was never my style to begin with."

No. You're style to begin with was bragging about your fancy toys on a forum where no one knows you. It came off as silly and juvenile, and I was far from the only one to call you on it. And the more you got called on it, the more you escalated. So... troll.

"I think your just failing at being a spiteful cunt while trying to discredit any conversation I have on her"

No. Have a conversation that doesn't devolve into you having a temper tantrum and being a troll, and then I'll start to take you seriously.

Until then...

╭∩╮(Ο_Ο)╭∩╮

Enjoy your day.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Well I guess all I can say is I’m down to hit the reset button if not that’s ok I get it.

My experience here will not be any differen
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Hey Constantine, I sure hope you're not serious about dating a stripper. I thought that was a good idea and it didn't go anywhere. It didn't give me any happiness, it just gave me frustration. Dating a stripper isn't like dating a normal girl. Are you sure you'd be okay with what she does on a day to day basis without evoking jealousy? What if she does OTC extras with other men? Are you sure you'd be okay with that? If you answer no to those then I don't think you're ready.

Don't make irrational choices based off of how you feel in the moment. For your sake I hope all of this is just a giant troll thread.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ve dated a couple stripers. i treat them as civies. nice fun times. i need to do that again. (it can be fun...)
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    MW if you send me your address I'll save you some time and mail you a hammer.......Ball-peen or would you prefer the standard claw type?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Warrenboy75 I think better than a hammer you should send him a Mohel (Jewish term for a ritual circumcised, used at a baby’s bris) I think that would be more like how it can feel to date a stripper. ;)
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    As long as you always remember the stripper motto, “get as much as you can by doing as little as possible”, you will be on the same page as her and prepared to handle future conflicts.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I don't think you've ever had a stripper love you by the way you guys talk.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @constantine solution to your depression is hk! Take 2 hk chicas and call me in the morning
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion