Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Unhinged

Countryman5434

I entered the dragon and was never the same

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Does everyone think I am unhinged?

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I do

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@ flagooner thanks for being honest

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Nah you seem normal enough

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Yeah I think you have gotten a little crazy since going to TJ.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Flagooner is unhinged, you just got those long distance trucker blues ;)

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I think we all are

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

If you’re on this board, you’re pretty fucked up. If anyone can offer a decent defense to my statement I’m all ears.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ No argument from me lol

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

BTW being all ears is good to keep your hat from falling over your eyes. ;)

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

^ I won't argue with you. ;)

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

You just put cheap TJ pussy up on way to high a pedastel.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Oh, I don't deny that I'm fucked up.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@ ime maybe your right! I just know it was the most fun ever had in my life! So i am probably the definition of pl

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@shailynn i can't think of a single argument lol

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@twentyfive your probably right been doing it for over 20 years

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

Maybe you've been irrationally exuberant since your trip, but I wouldn't call it unhinged.

When I think of "unhinged," I think of, oh, I don't know, maybe stabbing someone in the temple with a corkscrew?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Countryman, not trying to give you a hard time, but you seem to be erratic, like highly variable. This is why I have suggested alcoholism. But really, I do not know.

Take care of yourself, and if the TJ trip is still on, have a good time.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

No, I've suggested alcoholism as an explanation for why he seems to be erratic, like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

SJG

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@ sjg thank you i will be in tj thursday! I am not an alcoholic i have not had a drink for 20 years! I could not drink know if i wanted to for 2 reasons! One i am a throat cancer survivor it would cause pain two i am a diabetic and alcohol would interact with my medicine abd make me extremely ill

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@ familyman there is that word again

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

You appear passionate about certain things. There’s nothing unhinged about strong feelings for certain areas. Unhinged is losing grip on reality.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

Yes, the first clue was your devotion to the Chicago Bears, especially considering you’re not from their area.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@3legged man i was born in indianapolis before the colts the bears were always on tv plus my grandfather was a big bears fan so there you go

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^^^ And now your in kentucky. I see nothing unhinged about that!

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Is "unhinged" the new euphemism for asshole?

Ha ha, I keed! I keed!

PS But really, is it?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement