tuscl

Are you a "Trophy" Customer?

two_bits
If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby
Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:04 AM
I usually don't pay much attention to stripper gossip, but recently I learned that in my regular clubs the dancers refer to me as a "trophy" customer. Not only are they assured of making $1-1.5K off me when I visit, but they can raise their status in the club (and the rates they charge other PLs) just by being seen with me. So, any of you PLs trophy customers? Probably not.

27 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I dunno TJ spent 2K at Baby Dolls the other day, your 1-1.5K seems to be a bit on the low end;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I dunno TJ spent 2K at Baby Dolls the other day, your 1-1.5K seems to be a bit on the low end;) I mean isn’t 2nd place just 1st loser ;)
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    If you're good for 4 figures every visit, you need to get a better social life.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Based on Two_Bits obvious wealth and fabulous lifestyle I would think anything under 7-10 k at a club would be slumming.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    A measly 1.5K per visit? Piker.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I never had to lay out money to be a “trophy”. Once word of my head game gets around, I get my choice of willing slaves who’ll do my bidding for a few licks of the kitty. I think my ATF was pimping me out for a while before she left. More than once when I was done with one of the other girls, I’d see her go to my ATF and hand her something. Oh well, I got lots of free blow jobs out of the deal, not to mention a decent massage here and there, so who am I to complain?
  • timothyjames55
    6 years ago
    Yes, I definitely am at my usual Vegas club. But I don’t live there, so that makes it more possible. I couldn’t afford that weekly or even twice per month, but I fly in to Vegas once every 6-8 weeks, and $2,000-$3000 per trip isn’t a problem at that frequency. Although $3,000 is even becoming more rare for me. I only started clubbing about two years ago and the novelty has worn off some. I usually come in around $2,000 per trip. It comes with a reputation for sure, and things I’m allowed to do. For example I probably have 100+ different pics and videos we’ve taken in the VIP. And after a few weeks of not being around I start to get pics and vids sent to me. Also, with some of my favorites they even play the long game (at least that what I think it is), meaning I’ll come in to town, and even if I don’t see one or two of my 5-6 regulars, any one of them is always down to simply go out to lunch/dinner or go gambling. No cost to me other than the meal. Manager and bouncers too, they will kick people out of my favorite table and favorite spot at the stage.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ you’re doing it ring!!!! Talk a stripper to go down the street to palace station and bang her brains out for $800, and BAM she has a place to stay for the night too (works only with the strippers who are in from out of town).
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    LOL. Most PLs have to go to TJ. But TJ brings the tijuana-experience to him. Nice.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Dancers refer to you as a "trophy" because you've been stuffed and mounted by every bouncer in the club.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Jack that made me lol
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @txtittyfag congrats on cowboys beating giants
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Raise their status in the club... Increase their rates with other PLs.... ?? Genuine question. If I told you that guy over there paid me xyz, would it mean anything to you?? Idk how what you spend would effect a dancer’s rate for other customers. If a guy doesn’t want to spend xyz, he just won’t. ??? Funny comments here otherwise, lol. :D
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I think telling what someone else paid you can only be bad. If the guy has less money you might have him go somewhere else, or he could think that guy paid too much this is her hustle. Also depends on how much it wascand what for. Nice pictures by the way pinksugardoll
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Ty here comes another one ;)
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    One of the nursing aides from the Shady Acres retirement home probably spiked the prune juice with hallucinogens again...
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    Would they rather have 1000 once in a while or a consistent 250 four times a month.... Bet most say the 1k
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    I find this thread eye opening I think I need to scale back the generosity at Flight Club asap before it becomes a habit
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    There is a guy older than me(76) that is a regular at Follies. He kinda just shuffles his feet when he walks. He never even buys a drink but he has the girls lined up for dances. He usually only buys 2 dances($20) and then moves on to the next one. He keeps this up until one of them succeeds in getting him off and then he leaves. The girls like him because he is a reliable quick $20 but a few of them don't like his trying to finger them.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    ha ha bitches who are seen with me at the club get harassed by management and tricks get scared away. but the bitches love it
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @pinksugardoll - Regarding your comment about knowing what other guys pay you. I can see it both ways. Yes a guy is only going to spend what he is going to spend. And knowing what other guys pay doesn't affect that. However there is a point where being percieves as being in demand as a dancer (which is a good thing for you) can go too far and actually turn off some customers. For myself I sometimes avoid the highest demand dancers as I know the amount of money I spend is not likely to buy the amount of time and level of attention with them I would want. Another example would be a newb customer is interested in dances with you but sees another customer make it rain on you and gives up.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "TJ spent 2K at Baby Dolls the other day, your 1-1.5K seems to be a bit on the low end" I don't see this as a competition, good sir. I'm not one of those insecure PL's that needs to compare himself to others on this board.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I would think anything under 7-10 k at a club would be slumming." That would just be showing off. I'm not some flashy rapper or pro athlete. Besides Nina, I'm probably the most modest and humble person on this board.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "For myself I sometimes avoid the highest demand dancers as I know the amount of money I spend is not likely to buy the amount of time and level of attention with them I would want." That's right! If you broke losers want what I have you need to up your game, motherfuckers, or else slink off and find some 7.5 "with a great personality".
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Well when I visit the addicted dancers, I get trophy status by offering to spike their drinks for them." You sir, are a horrible excuse for a human being, and a waste of DNA.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Paul Drake, yes, all of that is exactly my point of view. But, if you are beautiful and your look/personality is alluring to the men who visit your club, being perceived as in demand doesn’t matter.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Yes. It's a tough burden to bear at times but someone's gotta do it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion