tuscl

Out on a $1,000 Bail

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, September 17, 2018 4:40 PM
After the beating, the arrest and the weather im out on bail. Sounds like i stuck the guy in the hospital and i fractured my left hand lol. The X bailed me out and is talking her husband into dropping the charges since he knows he was in the wrong getting drunk like that then beating on her like that. Also it didn't even flood in my location.. Only one day of rain and high winds .. Some lost power but thats about it... Good to be out

19 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Good luck
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Good luck 69
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    We you are certainly adding credibility to your rap career.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Out on bail, fresh out of jail California Dreaming
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Just trying to get out of the Miami meet up right;)
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    ahem
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Can someone create a gofundme account so we can send this guy on a poker tour? The tour could coincide with a marketing campaign promoting tuscl, or something like that. The Ultimate Pick Up Artist from tuscl on tour! He only spends in the clubs when he profits in tournaments.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    BTW you seem to spell better right handed;)
  • cubbieguy
    6 years ago
    @juice you realize if you trade poker for video games you will be a strippers dream bf.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    thats some real shit. I was denied bail before...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Glad you are out on bond. You did an honorable thing - protecting your ex. I hope she can get that dirtbag to drop the charges. Good luck Juice.
  • pitts1
    6 years ago
    Good to have you back Juice. Now you can tell us which answer was correct: [view link]
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    It was awesome of you to defend her. We're all glad you're out and back on the forum.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Hell yeah guys love all you two
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    That's pretty bad ass. Props to you. The husband must wish you knocked his lights out for good. Seriously how do you come back from 1st beating your wife and 2nd getting your own ass beat by her ex husband!?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lmao. Duck you Jackie
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Jackie has a duck?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Yeeeeeeeeep says Dave
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Storage wars are real