Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

sorry

ppwh

Myanmar

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Sorry guys, for messing around so much and trolling on here. I was just looking for a friend

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Everyone needs a friend sometime, vato

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

San Jose Guys been looking for a friend on here for 6 years!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Get a dog friends are overrated;)

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

How so? Will a dog lick your junk if spread peanut butter all over it, like a friend will?

Oh, hey, I see where you're going with this, 25

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^I knew you liked a little reach around with your old English Sheepdog. ;)

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Get a dog friends are overrated;)

How about a doxxie?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Might work ;)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Peanut butter, eh?

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Juice is probably struggling with this thread because he’s trying to figure out how he can eat the peanut butter himself and still get the dog to do the deed.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

flagooner likes the peanut butter, I think he's gonna run with it, hey bud stick with the fruitcups, at your age peanut butter will just cause your dentures to stick together, then you won't be able to eat your fruitcup. ;))

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I thought he liked pizza better?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^That’s me, I love pizza;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement