tuscl

Flagooner

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Sunday, September 16, 2018 8:12 AM
This is another discussion board for flagooner to be grumpy on! I made sure to spell his name right so he wouldn't get lost this time! No talk about tj it upsets him! Im serious!

18 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I’m grouchy just ask shailynn
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive your avatar cracks me up lol!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Glad I could help but I’m still grouchy;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    How nice Of you Countymam. Now we will only talk about Gringo stuff like fruit cups, Kale, and scrotums. Only, we must resist the Nasty temptation to Go back to that one topic. Geezers need Extra love and Nubile domestic strippers To get Lapdances from. Eventually, the Flag Man will Eat some edibles and hopefully be Nicer on here. (But Sadly, that doesn’t help everyone.) Countryman, you make such Loving and thoughtful threads. Not Ugly stuff like the rest of us Bottom feeders do.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > domestic strippers Really? They can be domesticated?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    It’s well documented in certain dives and also some places abroad, the dancers are not domesticated and follow their own rules. But flag likes following rules and being politically correct too much to go to those places.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Even a domesticated stripper can give you a nasty scratch. ;)
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I was just joking around when riffing off flagooner's name. He was the first one to give me a trust, so we're cool, I hope.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @nicespice That's right. Having laws and following them is what separates us from the animals and shithole countries. I'll never understand the attraction to felons. Now, I will put my phone down and get in my proper position of sitting on my hands while getting an Orlando air dance.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    That’s the spirit flag! The reason you’re one of my favorite PLs on here is because you have a way of reminding me to be positive contributor on here.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I'll never understand the attraction to felons." Just the way some women like "bad boys," some guys gravitate to the edgy "bad girl" types - like, oh, I don't know, a self-admitted (attempted) murderess, for instance.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @nicespice - was that a haiku?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “@nicespice - was that a haiku?” You will figure it out. :) I believe in your cleverness.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Was that a Haiku Maybe who knew
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @nicespice i wanna be one of your favorite pl!
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Was that a haiku? No too many syllables What style could it be?
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Thank-you, Dr E, for clarifying the 17 syllable rule for all the haiku-challenged! ;-)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Doctorevil, are you saying it's a limerick?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion