tuscl

Nicole1994

Saturday, September 15, 2018 5:05 PM
She's a troll who's name rhymes with troll. We should be able to come up with a decent nickname for her. Suggestions anyone? Nitroll1994?

21 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    In my view - her name has become synonymous with troll.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    But she has a nice ass
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And that nose, wow!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    And if you are into that sort of thing in her latest avatar pic it looks like a turd is coming out of her ass. Swear.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Just looked. It slightly resembles a dick as well. Shadowcat didn't even post it. Is Nicole all female?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @orionsmith posted -> "Just looked. It slightly resembles a dick as well. Shadowcat didn't even post it. Is Nicole all female?" OMFG you are right! It looks like she has a BBC.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    You guys I pointed out that it looked like she had a ball sack and one of her other naked pics...
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Nina we have to give her the LDK82 test. If he got turned on by her photos then she very well may be a tranny.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    I'll never understand what motivates people to start a thread on here just to put another person down. SMH.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I noticed the pic changed. Haven't seen her comment that she is all female. Nothing wrong if she isn't though. Just posting as I saw the pic the other day. Of course she could post a new pic with better light. I don't care that much. Tranny or all female?
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I was wondering if Nicole has an alias or friend and created this thread. She calls herself queen troll.
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    two_bits: > I'll never understand what motivates people to start a thread on here just to put another person down. SMH. I wasn't putting her down everyone else is. She admits to enjoy trolling the board. orionsmith: >I was wondering if Nicole has an alias or friend and created this thread. if you click on the usernames it takes you to their profile where you can see the date they've joined the site. You can't decide your own nickname but I guess nobody has anything better than queen troll.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Troll Queen Poosche
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Troll Queen Poopie
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol Shailynn. Now that I think about it, she kind of looks like she's half woman / half male horse.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Bump
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    nickoltroll
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Nicotine is not a substance to joke about
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    agreed, its very useful to calm down with after smoking fifty joints and chugging a bottle of grey goose.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    My buddy and I used to put about 1 part cigarette tobacco to 3 parts marijuana in our bong hits. We called it a mole-toke or mole-rip. The head rush from the nicotine during the onset of feeling high from the THC was a nice buzz. Had to stop doing it cause it led me back to smoking cigarettes.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    "You don't talk to Nicotrel like that!" LOL. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion