tuscl

Nicole1994 has many times spoke about killing it on senate floor..and I just rea

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Lolol I see u spice

10 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Haha, yes I was referencing you.
  • Lol..I wasn't sure if u were or not..was just pointing out the similarity hehe

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL hee hee I want to point out that the difference is that nicespice actually has a job in a strip club so she ACTUALLY CAN kill it on the strip club floor.

On the other hand, Nicokeyes is a WANNABE law student and 23-24 yr old sophomore with NO JOB.

^ hehe nicespice can talk about a real thing but Nicokeyes can't. Big difference hee hee.

Ok bye.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL it's so cool that Nicokeyes and nicespice are similar in that they both have long dark hair! So cute!

But then they aren't similar in that Nicokeyes has tater tots for tits but then nicespice has some cupcakes bigger than a handful. So different!

Ok bye. Hee hee.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^lol 'what's your bra size'. TTT. Tater tot tits. Juice would say 'did somebody say tater tots.'
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ hee hee

Ok bye
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    A real life apples to apples similarity:

Nicokeyes: "I'm killing it with attention whore posts to TUSCL from my bedroom floor!"

nicespice: "I'm killing it making PaulDrake LDK on the strip club floor!"

^ Both are real world examples.

Lolollol ok SirTrollalot out.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    A complete fantasy apples to apples similarity:

Nicokeyes: "I'm killing it on the Senate room floor!"

nicespice: "I'm killing it making SirLapdancealot LDK on the strip club floor!"

^ Both are FANTASY examples.

SirLapdancealot bong drop
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Just don't get yourself killed on the strip club floor. Watch your back, spice.

#BanNina #ProtectTheSpice
  • Wow 2 bits what about #Nicole 1994 loves matter lololol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion