tuscl

9 Questions for GACA

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Okay GACA, we need some details. After all, if my math is correct this is like the 3rd girl you’ve had move in with you within the last 6 months.

1. Is your new wife a stripper?

2. If “yes” to number 1, is she still working as a stripper?

3. How long has she lived with you before you tied the knot?

4. Do any of her kids live with you?

5. What is the age difference between you and her?

6. Where did you get married? Was there a ceremony?

7. How many times have you been married?

8. Do you have any kids of your own?

9. Lastly, Juice wants to know where you’re registered at for your wedding registry. He’d like to get you a nice toaster oven or espresso machine.

28 comments

• GACA
    6 years ago

1. Is your new wife a stripper? Former stripper, retired a few month after we met

2. If “yes” to number 1, is she still working as a stripper? No

3. How long has she lived with you before you tied the knot? 6 months

4. Do any of her kids live with you? Yes

5. What is the age difference between you and her? 12 years

6. Where did you get married? Was there a ceremony?
    A small ceremony, place with a nice view of the city

7. How many times have you been married? One time before, right out of college. It's been over eight year divorced.

8. Do you have any kids of your own? Nope

• GACA
    6 years ago
    ... wondering if I needed to dignify number 9 with an answer
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Best of luck to you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    12 year difference - a dancer you met at the club and only 6-months ago - has kids (plural) - seems like a fair-amount of headwind - but, you know her better than we do - all the best
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    If I say I saw a little bit of me in her, I'm sure y'all would make it sexual.

But ya, unlike the rest of my experiences, this girl really resonates with my values. And the kid just reached elementary age, so I'm still able to impose at least a little of my influence.

Headwinds, I'll accept that. But not category 4 or 5 type winds
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Gaca: Enjoy married life; be well and as a wedding present I will tell you about the one "rule" my wife and I have had since day 1, as we approach our 29th anniversary: "everything that is said, not matter how fucking stupid it might be, does not require a response". People laugh when I tell them this, bit if you have ever had a small exchange of words with a woman that somehow morphed into in insane, venom spewing fight, you will understand what the rule means. My wife is an irish/portuguese mix (not the most sane non-confrontational people on earth) and I make her seem like a saint. To me a bad fight involves yelling, swearing and name calling, as well as the dredging up of past, closed issues. We follow the rule. Always have. We've had one bad fight 2009.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @GACA I wish you all the best hope it works out, after 3 failed marriages I’m no expert, but I’ve always been there for my kids, that’s the most important thing I can tell you.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Best wishes GACA.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    GACA, you have been a fun and interesting poster. Sure I made that thread coming after you that one time, but I do think of you well. I hope the next few years and beyond is a good one for you.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    After hearing your answers, I hope you had a prenup. :)
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    What does she look like?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Thanks @nicespice

@Echo -- she looks like a girl who can make money dancing naked :)
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Well there goes that Crocket and Tubbs night we had planned at the club.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Ya. Former strippers are 100x more distrusting of their man going to clubs than civies ... Hmm I wonder why that is?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I can take Juice. Instead of Crocket and Tubbs it’ll be Crocket and Tubby.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL - good one :)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Best of luck to you GACA. I guess maybe no more System articles though?
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Best of Luck, its not too bad. you can always make more money and buy crap if things get sour. 2 is better than 1, and having someone stick with you through ups and downs is something money cant buy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A spouse can be the best thing that happened to you - or the worst thing that happened to you.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Yep! The easiest way to build wealth is by staying married, but the quickest way to lose wealth would be to get divorced.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Below is a link of John Schneider (blond guy from the Dukes of Hazards) describing how he was sent to jail b/c he couldn't pay his ex-wife almost $19k/month in alimony - obviously IDK the details but why is an ex-spouse entitled to have their other spouse provide them a 1-percenter life-style if things don't work out - bitch get to work:

https://www.insideedition.com/dukes-hazz…
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    19K out of what though?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ he claims he's not currently well-off
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ i.e. he claims that he can't pay that amount; not that he has the $$$ and doesn't wanna pay
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @GACA, many have asked about the wedding ceremony or the wedding reception. Am I right i guess that you probably skipped the bachelor party? I mean, what would be the point for a monger or strip club junkie marrying an ex-dancer (or the disrespect), I would guess? This was a cool 10-questions post. Thanks for responding.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    @Dom ...You're right. I skipped the bachelor party. She encouraged me to have one but my oldest and dearest friends on the west coast couldn't make it so I didn't see the point.

I've seen all the strippers I've needed to see for now... And quite honestly, my new wife was the best one for me. After her it was like all the rest were just blah.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @GACA, that sucks when your dearest friends can't make it out. I totally understand.

I totally get what you are saying about "my new wife was the best one for me. After her it was like all the rest were just blah". I'm the same way when people ask me why I don't fuck dancers or other women. At best it seems like fucking my wife but with a different color wig on. So what's the point? But really, most don't measure up.

Best of luck to your Dream Stripper and you. :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Congrats GACA. I wish you and Mrs. GACA the best.

Where did you go for your honeymoon?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion