Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This site TUSCL is entoxicating.

Nidan111

Somewhere in MO.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am new to this hobby. This site has been FANTASTIC. I have had “fun” with 5 new gals in the last 2 weeks alone from this site and 5 the previous 2 week from another site. Good to know that my junk still functions. The last 4 years had me wondering. Lol

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

This must be juice. He's the only one who gets entoxicated.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Why does your tagline say you’re from Texas, but your club reviews are in Illinois?

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

Yeah the relatively simple layout, active user base, and lack of other reputable sites will keep TUSCL in business for a long time

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's unmoderated so for the most-part one will get the real-deal vs what's politically correct

Profile picture for April9424
April9424
•

People who pronounce certain words incorrectly but use them in the right way tend to read more than they talk. I respect that. When it comes to the other way around..

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

“People who pronounce certain words incorrectly but use them in the right way tend to read more than they talk.”

I feel attacked :p

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@nicespice. I don’t know why my tag says Texas. I am from south of St Louis.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Holy shit! My spelling does suck pond water. But, what the hell?!

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@nicespice. Fixed my tag line.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Hey Zoey! Smooches yo'

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement