tuscl

Juice I Heard Florence Is Coming Over Soon To Give You A Blow Job

She will blow your mind!

8 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice is currently making his rounds today. Home Depot for a generator, Arby’s for some curly fries, Circle K for some chackin torpedo and Four Loko.

Juice has figured out he can run his TV and xBox360 for 48 hours on a half of gallon of gas going through his generator as long as he has the brightness on his TV set to low and he keeps his xBox controller wired. Juice has to sit 2 feet from the TV because it’s a short wire but hey, we all need to sacrifice sometimes.

Stay safe out there guys. Meanwhile JS69 called DS1 to see if he could stay with her.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Yup. I'm on my boat tying her up securely in anticipation of significant storm surge on the Chesapeake. According to the latest predictions, we shouldn't get really extreme winds, but you never know.

Better safe than sorry!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ ha I’m way west of you and I’m worried about my boat (lake flooding due to rains).
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • ime
    6 years ago
    i am just trying to figure out where to park my car where a tree or a branch won't fall on it.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    No problem, Ime! Just get a chainsaw, chop down a tree and make your own spot. Problem solved. You're welcome! ;-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Is Florence's blow covered or uncovered?
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Depends on how close to the center you are, and if your room has hurricane straps....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion