tuscl

Stripper with biggest boobs in Portland, OR

ff
Oregon
I'm wondering what club has the stripper with the biggest boobs you've ever seen in Portland, OR. BBW or not. Either way I'm interested. Bonus points for current events and a name.

Thanks!

27 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I saw a stripper who had huge all natural DDDs recently at DV8. Unfortunately I missed her name and I was tied up with a fave. She was a dirty blonde with short hair.

Also try SinRock and Shimmers.
  • ff
    6 years ago
    Thanks!
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    Lina / Jordan at Columbia Strip has some big ole titties. Used to dance at Playpen. Nicole, who used to dance at Mystic is now at Sin Rock I think, and she's got some big ole titties, too.
  • ff
    6 years ago
    Fantastic! Thank you
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Club Skinn should also have some big titty and booty sistas working there.

But that short haired dirty blonde with the DDDs I saw at DV8 is by far the biggest titty stripper I've seen in Portland.
  • ff
    6 years ago
    Cool. That's the same place where I saw the biggest pair but she moved away. Gotta go back. I certainly don't mind if the rest of her is bigger too.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Yeah she had bonafide gazongas.

Also there is an enhanced dancer I met at PlayPen when it was open and I also saw her at Spearmint when it was open. She's got huge 40 DDDs but I never got dances with her. Haven't seen her in months but her name was True I think.
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    Brittany At T2 has some pretty big titties, probly DD's.
  • ff
    6 years ago
    Thanks again
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Yep I've had a few good times with Britney at Tommy's Too. She's got some tig ole bitties but not the biggest in Portland if you are nitpicky.
  • ff
    6 years ago
    I ran into the dirty blonde in question at DV8 today and she was amazing. She goes by Christine now. Wow...

Thank you so much!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @ff glad she worked out for you and thanks for her name confirmation!
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Saw a big girl stripping in Portland once with a 50 inch chest. Claimed her measurements were 50-50-50. Billed herself as 300 pound Mary. Glad I could help :-)

Is she still around?
  • ff
    6 years ago
    You're going to have to tell me which club. ;) She may only be about 75 lb too big for me....
  • ff
    3 years ago
    Reviving this thread. What's the latest on ladies with large ones?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I don't get out much these days but based on the club's Twitter account pics I'd check out Rosie Paradise at DV8.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    Some of the biggest boobs around this site
  • ff
    3 years ago
    That's for sure! ;) Thanks Sir for the Rosie tip. Very nice.
  • genevagear
    a year ago
    Anyone have any new recommendations for big natural boobs in Portland? Emphasis on natural.
  • ff
    a year ago
    Thank you for reviving this thread! The biggest natties that I've seen lately have been at the Scarlet Lounge and the Dream On Saloon. Generally larger ladies but I'm totally OK with that
  • ff
    a year ago
    A lady named Alabama at Sinrock has got some pretty large ones too
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    His five year mission, to seek out ...
  • genevagear
    a year ago
    Thank you ff, I will have to check out all the places.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    I'd love to know this too
  • genevagear
    8 months ago
    Checkout Pixie at the Devils Lounge
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 months ago
    I guess Captain Kirk isn't the only one on a five year mission...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion