tuscl

I need a new suit....

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
My old suit finally gave up the ghost, and as long as I need to get one.....

I've been looking for a nice three-piece polyester suit, but I just can't find one anywhere! Can any of you help a guy out???

35 comments

• ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Oh, and do I need matching shoes with that?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Mine are silk maybe RickiBoi might have some old polyester ones laying around;)
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    No! No used goods for me! I'm trying to attract women here.....
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ dont forget a derby hat and a hankie for the breast pocket, preferably pink for the pink site;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    @warrior: Nice looking suit, fabulous material. Unfortunately, it's only a two-piece and there's only one - not my size
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    My suits are all custom made in London, so I can maintain the fit and sharp lines while wearing my (fashionable) back brace.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    atacdawg I got you, this suit will definitely let the strippers know you down.

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/oppos…
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Personally I think the last one is a bit understated you might try this out.

https://superradnow.files.wordpress.com/…
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I don't know.....I don't want to get mugged for my suit, and they are, maybe, a little bit over the top. I'm really trying to look like Ricardo Montalban on Fantasy Island....not Tatoo, you pervs, lol. Maybe some shoes made out of "The rich Corintian leather".
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I hate wearing suits. Only thing I hate more is paying for them. And totally impractical.

But when meeting women, they are extremely effective. Just ask Rick Dugan.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Never owned one and have no desire to. Reminds me of when I hung out near some legal offices and a courthouse. I had on basketball shorts and was drinking a 40. There were tons of guys in suits walking around. Guess who got more attention from the hot Latina court and legal workers walking around??
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Sure you were sprawled out on the sidewalk dead drunk they were calling for an ambulance, that’s not the type of attention any one normal wants.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    20fag, I was waiting for someone. You couldnt get the bitches I get
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^lol sure thing I couldn’t none of my woman would tolerate you calling them bitches you dumbass.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    your bitches are so fugly you have to pay hoes to get some action
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    ( that one gotto hurt ...)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ouch you hurt me so bad ;(
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Im sure it does. I can go to a strip club and leave with a bitch coz she wants to go with me, not coz I buy her. I have a main bitch with her name tattooed on her. You're pathetic. 20Fag
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Hey guys! Play nice. I'm trying to get a new suit here! ;-)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy99 tells it like it is!

SJG

BAKER GURVITZ ARMY - Live 1975
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7GXbGPN…
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^SJG tells it like the voices in his head ;)
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Hes a voice of reason on here.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^lololol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Go troll somewhere else fag
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Lolololololol
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

PhatBoy99 - definite troll account

Family_Man - parody troll account

two_bits - parody troll account
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive, TrollWarnBot is kinda busy right now, so Mamisan will be at your front door very soon:

https://www.aquaphorus.com/landing-page/…

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

PhatBoy99 - definite troll account

Family_Man - parody troll account

two_bits - parody troll account
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In my opinion, wearing a suit is pandering to the worst tendencies in women.

It gets right into the major gender conflict issue, being valued for what role you are serving in, bascially for making money, rather than being recognized for being the person you are.

And it is not just wives and lovers, it is also mothers.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Women tend to see men as objects, not as having value in and of themselves. And on this narrow point I do agree with the MGTOW people.

Lots of reasons to dress one way or another. But I still feel that wearing a suit panders to the worst tendencies in women.

But I do it.

Is it like a man wanting to see women wearing very little, besides high heels and makeup?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion