tuscl

friday shooting outside of hong kong

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
Wednesday, September 5, 2018 5:18 PM
from a LA website posted in the wee hours of Saturday... a woman shot her man outside hk. mexican authorities shot her when she didn't drop gun and aimed towards them. the shots caused a panic in hk when people outside in the alley rushed into hk to avoid bullets.

35 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Holy Shit! Was the woman a wife / SO? Was she a puta, Bars? Sidewalk? Guns are dangerous. So are women. Thanks for the info! Any links? SJG
  • Summit21
    6 years ago
    Welp I'm making my first trip there in 3 weeks. Not something I want to see..
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    it happens. rumor is her SO is a mesero. not the first shooting. hopefully the last.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Tonatsi was texting me when it happened from inside honk kong her and the other chicas were scared
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    my error. she shot AT her man.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Be careful when dealing with Latinas! SJG
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    The story I heard was she found out her regular was cheating on her with latinas in his home town. Better watch your back, Countryman5434.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    2nd shooting in 2 weeks drug dealer shot another drug dealer in back alley week before
  • ime
    6 years ago
    A shooting in Tijuana can't be, SJG says it is the perfect utopia full of woke strippers.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate two_bits - parody troll account
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    When the bullets start to fly, that's the time to send in TrollWarnBot. SJG
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Great time to get 2 for 1 overnight specials?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    " You know Mexican girls are possessive, right?" [view link] SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and passionate!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Love latinas
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Moth's before a flame? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    [view link] Latina's, they'll eat you alive. Anyone besides me ever been the target of their rage? Anyone besides me always taken with Carmen and interested in knowing more about it? SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    San Jose Guy is losing his mind over somewhere he will never ever visit.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Had my times, bad and good, with local Latina's. Learned what Carmen is really about. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Carmen is based on a novel written by a Frenchman who lived some years in I think Seville. But they only used a small portion of the novel to write the opera. [view link] To me a couple of things just jump out: 1. Carmen got into an argument with another woman and cut her face with a knife. Then she is always able to flirt her way out of trouble. That she really cut the other woman's face means that she should not be dealt with at all. 2. The guy never did have sex with her, and the harder he tried the more she is able to destroy him and look down on him. she has great power, but there are still limits due to the type of power. Does not come across that well in film adaptations, and usually still having to use subtitles. Carmen : opera in four acts / by Georges Bizet ; words by H. Meilhac and L. Halévy, adapted from the novel by Prosper Mérimée ; English version by Ruth and Thomas Martin Bizet, Georges, 1838-1875. An urban adaptation for young adults: Carmen : an urban adaptation of the opera / by Walter Dean Myers. Bizet's Carmen / Georges Bizet ; introduced and translated by Ellen H. Bleiler 1983 Still, I think these are not the whole story, really need to read the novel. [view link] SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    $100 PAYPAL RIGHT NOW to anyone that can cut San Jose Guy's internet!!!!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ you talking about Rosie Palms again?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    When you are in Zona Norte, the armed police are very visible. I've never felt unsafe, but you have to have a respect for the place. You just know that there are some very bad things that happen there from time to time.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Carmen has always made me curious: [view link] What is really being said? Is it that Spaniards are different from other peoples, and different from the French? Is it that Carmen and Jose are uncommon sorts? Is it a commentary on Gypsies? To me the answer to all of these would be no. Seems like it is trying to speak to something universal. Usually the sorts of things which can be well adapted to Opera are like this. " Most of the characters in Carmen—the soldiers, the smugglers, the Gypsy women and the secondary leads Micaëla and Escamillo—are reasonably familiar types within the opéra comique tradition, although drawing them from proletarian life was unusual. " " The two principals, José and Carmen, lie outside the genre. While each is presented quite differently from Mérimée's portrayals of a murderous brigand and a treacherous, amoral schemer,[19] even in their relatively sanitised forms neither corresponds to the norms of opéra comique. They are more akin to the verismo style that would find fuller expression in the works of Puccini. " " Dean considers that José is the central figure of the opera: "It is his fate rather than Carmen's that interests us".[29] The music characterizes his gradual decline, act by act, from honest soldier to deserter, vagabond and finally murderer. " " In the final act his music assumes a grimness and purposefulness that reflects his new fatalism: "He will make one more appeal; if Carmen refuses, he knows what to do". " " Carmen herself, says Dean, is a new type of operatic heroine representing a new kind of love, not the innocent kind associated with the "spotless soprano" school, but something altogether more vital and dangerous. Her capriciousness, fearlessness and love of freedom are all musically represented: "She is redeemed from any suspicion of vulgarity by her qualities of courage and fatalism so vividly realised in the music". " " Curtiss suggests that Carmen's character, spiritually and musically, may be a realisation of the composer's own unconscious longing for a freedom denied to him by his stifling marriage. " " Macdonald suggests that outside the French repertoire, Richard Strauss's Salome and Alban Berg's Lulu "may be seen as distant degenerate descendants of Bizet's temptress". " Set in Seville around 1820. So we have these references cited, which is what I really want, commentary: Bizet, Georges (1958). Carmen: Opera in Four Acts. New York: G. Schirmer. OCLC 475327. (Vocal score, with words provided in English and French, based on the 1875 arrangement of Ernest Guiraud) Curtiss, Mina (1959). Bizet and His World. London: Secker & Warburg. OCLC 505162968. Dean, Winton (1965). Georges Bizet: His Life and Work. London: J.M. Dent & Sons Ltd. OCLC 643867230. Dean, Winton (1980). "Bizet, Georges (Alexandre César Léopold)". In Sadie, Stanley (ed.). The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians. 2. London: Macmillan. ISBN 0-333-23111-2. Here we have just a bit of commentary, but the entire score and the words in French and English [view link] From U Indiana? I remember that they were slated to perform it in the last few years. Here, program from 2015 - 2016 [view link] Well, it is in this, but I cannot get it to play. [view link] [view link] Dean, Winton (1965). Georges Bizet: His Life and Work. London: J.M. Dent & Sons Ltd Yes, let me get this: Georges Bizet : his life and work / Winton Dean. (1965) [view link] Anyway, I am someone who has been on the end of self-righteous latina rage in my adolescence. Not good at all, very dangerous. SJG Bizet - Carmen (Full Opera ) 2 hours 39 minutes of symphonic music [view link] Never Been To Spain [view link]
  • ime
    6 years ago
    SJG you fucking turd, stop trying to slide threads away from what they were you faggot.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Amazing. I was just there the other day.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Do you think Latina's can be hot tempered and can be dangerous? SJG
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ sjg yes but they are gorgeous goddesses and they can do what they want!
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Thats why I go during the day. There are soldiers patrol on the ground in pair. And a truck load of troops circling around.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, for me it will be during the day, summers, long days, better for engaging with street hookers, especially when seeking TLN's. Always wanted learn more about the opera Carmen. Georges Bizet : his life and work / Winton Dean. (1965) Above book will be in my hands soon, like late next week. My life was shaped by Latina rage early on. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I'll have this book about the opera Carmen in hand soon. Georges Bizet : his life and work / Winton Dean. (1965) Carmen, full opera [view link] Okay, this Indiana University version is playing now. It is from their 2015-2016 season. [view link] Better way to get to it: Part 1 [view link] Part 2 [view link] And here, program with some commentary: [view link] So lets see how some of this sounds when played fixed pitch, i.e. organ: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] SJG Hal Ashby [view link] [view link] Obama Delivers Stinging Rebuke [view link] Roe v. Wade in Danger: Released Docs Reveal Kavanaugh Thinks Abortion Decision Is Not “Settled Law” [view link] As 400+ Children Remain Separated From Parents, Trump Admin Wants to Detain Kids Indefinitely [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In hand now, Bizet, by Winton Dean. So I will finally get to read about Carmen and to try and understand what it is really saying. Are Latina's dangerous? Some matters in my past would say, YES! [view link] SJG Giuseppe Verdi [view link] Aida, 1871 [view link] The Urban Agenda: Katherine S. Newman on the low-wage labor force [view link] The practical art of divine magic : contemporary & ancient techniques of theurgy / Patrick Dunn (2015) SJG Automatic vs Stickshift [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So I have in hand, "Georges Bizet, his life and work, by Winton Dean, 1965 Says that the best treatment of Carmen was done by the German Edgar Estel, "Bizet und Carmen". Its this guy here: [view link] So the novella published in 1845 by Prosper Mérimée, based on having lived in Seville, set about 1820. Carmen is possibly based on personal experience. In 1907 a woman emerged who claimed to be the daughter of Carmen and an artillery office from Gibraltar. [view link] Opera has differences from the novella. And opera was based on just one of the parts of the novella. Here, 1966 English translation, 110 pages Carmen : and other stories / [translated from the French by Guy Chapman]. So criticism of Carmen is that it seems like Jose did not have to kill her. And then I ask, is there a Moorish factor, and how important is it that Carmen is a Gypsy? So in the Dean Winton book page 213: Carmen is the transformation of Jose from the simple and honourable soldier to the murderous brigand. page 212 explains of Micaela, "before you can be eccentric you must know where the circle is." It says that Carmen is both the heroine and the villain. Debut in 1875 in Paris, and then Bizet fell ill and died three months to the day after the debut. Carmen was his last work. A libretto (lit. "booklet") is the text used in, or intended for, an extended musical work such as an opera, operetta, masque, oratorio, cantata or musical. [view link] Indiana U, need to use Mozilla: Part 1 [view link] Part 2 [view link] SJG Mexican Independence Day, Sept 16th, 1810 [view link] BMW 3 series, always getting bigger, and no more 2 doors. But now a 2 series: [view link] almost like those old 2002's. 335-hp M240i xDrive Coupe, sprints from 0-60 mph in as little as 4.2 seconds 4 cylinder inline 2.0 liters, $35,300 starting price. $45,800 for the M version, 6 cylinder inline 3 liters.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So finishing up with the Winton Dean book about Georges Bizet. My copy is 1965. Turns out though that it was originally put out by a different publisher in 1947. And then of performing Carmen, they have been making changes, finding earlier copies of the score which might have better represented Bizet's intent. He had made changes for vocalists. So Carmen did scandalize people, like in Paris. Seems like it is the degree of realism, and the types of characters, working class, very immediately emotional. And then Carmen doing a kind of exotic dance, to seduce Jose. So I asked about Moorish influence. Not sure, but I believe it has got to be there somewhere in the Spanish Gypsy culture. And then about Carmen being a Gypsy, how does that fit into the story? Well the story is really about the downfall of Jose, a soldier, really more like what for us would be a police officer. He has to follow orders and stay out of trouble. But from the start, his first encounter with Carmen leads to him getting jailed for dereliction of duty. And then he is using force of arms on a superior office. So his life, as he knew it is over. So he ends up involved with smugglers. In the novella he kills Carmen in the woods, and then as was her request he burys her there. Then he rides back to Seville to turn himself in for execution. In the opera, the final scenes are at the bull fighting stadium, and that works out much better. So the issue from the start was that as a Gypsy Carmen was always accustomed to a world of criminals, and to life on the margins. So to learn any more, I need either the words and music, or to read the novella. Let me try to start with the words and music. One feature film, from the late 80's, dispensed with all music. I guess they had to go back to the novella for more dialog. But it was not in English. Only got to see it once. Was very clear to me. So the Edgar Istel book was 1927, but not readily available. This work of Istel was 1922 The art of writing opera-librettos ; practical suggestions. (1922) [view link] This here, online, almost 400 pages, from IU, has music, stage directions in English, and works in French and English. [view link] for the novella we have: Here, 1966 English translation, 110 pages Carmen : and other stories / [translated from the French by Guy Chapman]. Let me try this, seems to be just the libreto, the words, French and English Bizet's Carmen / Georges Bizet ; introduced and translated by Ellen H. Bleiler. (1983 Dover SJ, 90 pages, 22 cm) SJG OT: Assembler, C/C++, Embedded Systems, Machine Architectures, Development Systems, JTAG, Rust [view link] Branching off from an earlier thread OT: Computer Programming [view link] And also OT: Programmable Logic Devices [view link] OT: Power Semiconductors, recent books about [view link] Web Programming, HTML, CSS, and more [view link] Programable Hand Held Calculators [view link] Everything for Everyone: The Radical Tradition That Is Shaping the Next Economy, by Nathan Schneider [view link] Everything for everyone : the radical tradition that is shaping the next economy / Nathan Schneider. (2018) Interview [view link] The Power of Cooperatives: Nathan Schneider & Jason Wiener at The Harvard Law Forum [view link] Antifa, the antifascist handbook by Mark Bray [view link] Antifa : the anti-fascist handbook / Mark Bray (2017) Steve Jobs ' Most Inspiring Speech EVER ( facebook login required ) [view link] I am glad that Steve Jobs was not being subjected to Motivational, Self-Improvement, or Financial Literacy teachers. If he was, then I am sure that he would have known that the best response, really the only response, is the middle-finger. And some more great threads: OT: Are Traditional Colleges and Universities Bad Environments? [view link] Incels (Involuntary Celibates) [view link] Vocels (Voluntary Celibates) [view link] OT: Book Publishing Industry [view link] Alternative Educations [view link] While being yourself in a profession isn't always possible , it certainly is to a greater extent than most ppl realize.l [view link] Stop holding doors for us if you don't want to talk about ending rape culture as much as wanna talk about other political issues [view link] So What Do Women Like To Read? [view link] BAKER GURVITZ ARMY - Live 1975 [view link] studio [view link] In hand right now: The Wiley Handbook On Violence In Education, ed Harvey Shapiro (2018) Sec 1 Ch 4. Learning To Be A Rampage Shooter: The Case Of Elliot Rodger, by Ralph W. Larkin. Larkin has previously written about Columbine, and about suburban youth issues.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion