tuscl

How do you REALLY keep a woman from spending all your money?

gentleman_scholar
From the birthplace of money and women
Eve though Phatboy99's post strikes me as an obvious troll thread, I think it still serves as a good reminder to all of us.

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

I assume that most people on here wouldn't let a P4P friend blow $16,000 in a single month, but for those of you who do see the same girl repeatedly, what do you do to keep spending/expectations under control? If she's been completely wonderful and you do some extra for her, does the extra start to become the new norm, and if so, how do you reel her back in? Or do you just stop seeing her if she starts wanting more?

69 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You just do not give her the chance.

You can give her money, willingly and generously. But you never let her get to where she can do it without your approval.

But spending money is just the first lawyer of nightmare found in marriage and cohabitation.

FWIW the organization I am building solves all of these problems.

SJG

Mason 1971
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fyeJk5W…

https://www.allmusic.com/album/harbour-m…
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ SF Clubs, strippers looking into my wallet as I open it. Strippers even grabbing money out of it.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Fucktard, she's not P4P, she's my girlfriend. We live together.She never spends without my approval. I just have a really hard time saying no to her.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "That's called robbery dude." But not if the perpetrator has two X chromosomes.

Long time ago, so she snatched my remaining $20 and said, "With this I can start", so she was on me on a couch and indeed she gave me a bit of a nice dance.

I would have rather held onto the money for another girl I was waiting for.

Two X chromosomes lets you get away with all kinds of things.

SJG
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    That's why I'm strictly FWB (not P4P) with the model-quality civie hotties I date.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “Go do you...”

Stop giving it to her.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    One thing is correct - SJG is certainly a fucktard.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Shailynn, in his mom's attic, first days of high school already, and practicing to succeed Robert Tilton. But his mom is still making him go to the West Texas Christian Glee Club rehearsals.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

two_bits - parody troll account

Phatboy99 - definite troll account
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    I was actually hoping for some serious insight and discussion, being why I started a thread separate from the one Phatboy99 started.

Every once in a while I tell her no, even when I have the money and want to see her, just so she doesn't take it for granted. If any human beings are reading, what do you do?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i left her.

I still send her money. court order.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The OP of this thread is the fucktard, not SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    He makes more sense than 90% of the idiots on here.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Nope
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    only give you bitch cash, no cards so you can control her spending
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    The trolls are great. I’m impressed they all stayed off of founder’s thread.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I think the real trolls are some of the bitter ass regulars.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    yes. people like twentyfive etc
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ please tell us how you really feel lol
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    "That's just fucking ridiculous no offense. You are being too paranoid, if you want to see her go see her."

It's different for different girls. With this one it goes to her head and the asking for things never stops. But putting her on hold every once in a while keeps her grounded.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's important to set expectations early on. If it looks like I'm going to start seeing a dancer regularly, then I make sure she knows that I don't get involved in drama and I don't pay bills or cover expensive habits (like shopping). At least, not without her providing what I want.

How does that go? Predictably, case-by-case basis. A few get it. Many get it but like to occasionally test to see if I'm bluffing (I'm not), and others just aren't built that way.

It helps that I'm absolutely not afraid to break things off with a dancer. There's no stripper shortage that I know of.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    With a P4P girl, Ishmael offers good advice.

The expectations must be set upfront. There are girls who have no control - who want a human atm - and you avoid them. The girls who create drama - to get more money - should be avoided too.

When you eliminate those two groups, the number of P4P providers gets a bit smaller. Then you keep it low key with the girl from the onset.

If you are laid back and in control, she will see that. If she tries a sob story to get more money - say no - and don’t text her for several days. If she tries to increase her price unexpectedly, tell her that’s too much, and don’t get into a back and forth about why, just say no and don’t text her back for several days. Unless she has a chemical addiction, she will get it pretty quickly.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Spend $16,000 in a month on your g/f? Why? I've never had a second thought about the 29 years I have been with my wife, but if I ever did, one day here would cure it. We can have fun spending zero and she is the lowest maintenance woman on earth. That adds up to 29 years all she need do is ask and her wish is granted. Its easy.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    How about advice thats not related to P4P but to normal relationships.... and for those of you who are tricks, just pay the hoe when you want and that's it. There's not much to that.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy99 - there’s a finite amount paid to a P4P provider. You fuck her - pay her - and it’s done.

If you are in a non-P4P relationship - you pay when she’s with you - and you pay when she’s away from you. Basically, there’s no end to the outflow of cash.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Yeah thats true
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy99 said "... and for those of you who are tricks, just pay the hoe when you want and that's it. There's not much to that."

I still think you're full of shit and a troll. With that said, if you're "girlfriend" is spending your "$16K" in a month, and your response is to whine about it on a strip club message board, then you're more of a trick than any of us.

For pretty much every suggestion you've received on this matter, you're response is some version of "But I can't because I gots all the feeeeelz."

Which is a great way to deflect legit advice and drag out a junk thread or two. Which is to say, I still think you're full of shit and a troll.

I mean, I guess there's a slight chance of the alternative, which is that you literally have no testicles.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You're a troll, you come on here and call anyone who says shit you dont like a troll. Go fuck yourself. You do this to everyone. If you dont like a thread, dont respond. its that simple.

and just dumping someone you live with and want to have a kid with isnt a viable option to normal people
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy99 said "You're a troll, you come on here and call anyone who says shit you dont like a troll."

Nope. I accuse people of trolling when they post fantastically implausible or ridiculous scenarios and seek to wind people up with those scenarios. Especially when they do it over and over again.

"Go fuck yourself."

I don't have to because strippers.

"You do this to everyone."

Nope. I don't. I contribute constructively to many threads posted by lots of users. I do this when I strongly suspect trolling. Like right now.

"If you dont like a thread, dont respond. its that simple."

I had no idea that this was your first day on the internet.

"and just dumping someone you live with and want to have a kid with isnt a viable option to normal people"

Yes, it is.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    There is nothing implausible about the scenario. Just coz you cant hustle doesnt mean everyone cant. You get off on starting shit and accusing people aka trolling. so go fuck off troll
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    go be a trick its all you can be with bitches
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Supposedly, a live-in dancer squeezed you for $16K in a month. If that's true, then you're not hustling; you're getting hustled. And, you would easily be the most tricked PL on TUSCL.

If that's true... which it's not.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Cool story bro
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ lol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You keep twisting my words around. She's not a "live in dancer" and she didn't "hustle" me. She's my girlfriend, my main bitch, and she spent that much last month. She didnt take it for herself, she didn't steal it. She spent it on my car, on the apartment on me, on her, on everything. I wasn't finessed. I just have a hard time saying no to someone I love.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you dont know shit about my life or lifestyle or the bitches im with. youre just here to troll
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You're right. She didn't hustle you, because she doesn't exist. Ditto for the $16K.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you telling yourself that doesn't make it so. just coz you cant live it dont mean no one else can. now go troll someone else fag
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's really going to make you crazy if you don't get the last word, isn't it?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you'd never dare to say shit like this to me in person faggot ass troll
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    lol
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    serious advice:

@gentleman_scholar posted: "what do you do to keep spending/expectations under control?"

^^I set a budget and I still to it. Period. Full stop. In addition to supporting me I also support my wife as I'm married. So I don't have wiggle room to be irresponsble or not in control in 100% of my club spending and vists. So I never give up control. It's not remotely an option.

@gentleman_scholar posted: "If she's been completely wonderful and you do some extra for her, does the extra start to become the new norm, and if so, how do you reel her back in?"

It happened once. I took the advice of @Estafador and "fired her." I just stopped spending on her for most of a visit ("I'm looking for a little variety tonight") and sat with other girls and paid them. She came by at one point and whispered, "save a dance for me." so I knew she got it. Spent modestly on on her ever since. At least for a couple trips after that and it was never an issue.

I also made one point clear to her. That she wasn't to directly order from a waitress again (a la @Subraman). That bothered me before I ever learned his advise to control drink orders and drink spending. I agree what we'll drink and I do the ordering. Never her. She never had an issue with that. And I didn't expect it to be an issue. I just needed to set the ground rules clear so she understood what to do and what not to do.

And it wasn't the money. $10 for a drink isn't a big deal. I would have bought it had she asked. But she didn't ask. She didn't even do it with me. Hell the waitress was part at fault, too. She just can't feel entitled to it and go and order it from the waitress on the floor to charge to be without checking first. She's not married to me. She doesn't get that priviledge.

I also wasn't going to pay for clothed convo anymore. This isn't 1995. I started it so I own that. But I was also shutting it down. Never an issue. And understood she had to earn tips from there on out. I had been out of clubs for 12 years so I forgot 1990s SC boom logic no longer applies today.

Lay ground rules. Be firm. But above all, the two of you should have fun. It's not rocket science.

As for tipping, just lower tipping. Maybe mention it to her or not. It shouldn't matter until you are REALLY cutting back. But then just read her body language and see if a quick explanation that what you're spending now is more in line and if she is always free to go. Don't over think it. Strip clubs are supposed to be fun and you're supposed to be having a good time not drowning in dancer drama.

@gentleman_scholar posted: "Or do you just stop seeing her if she starts wanting more?"

^^^ Never had her want more other than her pitching OTC (no interest due to cost) or mentioning she's moving to a new club with higher dances. I never saw her after that mostly bacause I don't club very often. I would have been interested in seeing her at the new club but it took me 20 months (yeah, 1.5 years) to finally get there and I didn't see her on the random night. So I have no clue where she is or if she left the business or the area. I mostly don't care. There are plenty of dancers out there.

1. She's not entitled to my money. She earns any tips from me. Not entitled. Earns.
    2. Iron fist with a velvet glove. I think they understand and respect you more when you are in control.
    3. Also I hear Target sells a 2-for-1 sack and spine combo. I suggest you look into that.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Phatboy99 started a discussion before on how he manages strippers money, but he cant manage his own money
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Im good at getting money, thats not the problem. and we're still making it. were not going broke any time soon. i just dont like it
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Cool story bro lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    PhatBoy, if you are her customer, then she earns tips from you.

If she is your mistress, then you give her maintenance money, but not hooker fees. She is not authorized to try and get other money from you or to spend money in your name. ( I suggest mistress status is best. In most countries other than the US, well off guys do it this way. )

If your life and hers are intertwined, then that becomes like a marriage. That is a fatal illness.

SJG

Carmen, Full Opera, set in Seville around 1820
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx4ImMQW…
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    SJG, its a normal relationship....
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well then that is like a marriage. Its like playing Russian Roulette, but instead of using 1 bullet, you use 3.

Who is planning your wake?

Smart guys all around the world keep mistresses.

SJG

Carmen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx4ImMQW…
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Guys lay off PhatBoy, I don't understand why some of you are so condescending towards anyone who dates dancers. Its like you want it to go badly. This sounds more like a typical disagreement over finances and not like some evil plot to squeeze every dollar out of PhatBoy. He is giving the money over willingly, he just needs to learn how to say no to himself and to his girlfriend.”

I don’t think Phat Boy is a troll either.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Phat Boy is a good guy!

Some people on TUSCL are just jerks.

And a typical disagreement over finances, being the introduction to decades of despair and horror, no that is not some evil plot.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^You don't believe Phat Head is a troll, sure he's a Rhodes scholar, and a big time drug dealer, and, oh yeah, he's a troll lol !
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    No, I do not see him as a troll.

SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “^^^^^^^You don't believe Phat Head is a troll, sure he's a Rhodes scholar, and a big time drug dealer, and, oh yeah, he's a troll lol !”

He definitely has a different perspective than others on the board. This is understandable if he’s somewhat of a young cholo versus the well-off older types on here who usually post.

And there’s the off chance he isn’t who he says he is. But he hasn’t shown any signs of clowning persay. He’s more credible than, say, gentleman_scholar.

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ all of the trolls flame out eventually, the only one who’s lasted is SJG, and yes he is a troll, constantly derailing threads not to be funny or pleasant, just to type out the voices in his head.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TrollWarnBot will be at your door any minute now 25:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    DC, what you say is true. My point though is that marriage is an inherently destructive situation. If it works it is usually because of outside mitigating factors. Otherwise it turns into what you mentioned before, a power struggle.

Marriage exposes both partners to outside normative standards. This can be completely destructive. By nature, marriage is a death trap.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ And that is exactly what does happen in most situations. You could say that it was a power struggle from the very start.

When you have genuine partnership, then it can be different. This is what I told PhatBoy that he had to have, that the woman had to start being a partner. Usually it is the woman who has to make this happen.

I fought for that in my marriage, and it was never there.

Used to be that marriages worked by outer forces. Most people today reject this and those outer forces are very harmful. So today marriages have to work by inner forces. But this is rare, in my observation and experience.

We have a special court house just to deal with all the child custody fights. And the child abuse cases are so bad that prosecutors have started adding torture charges.

We have 3 whole criminal court departments just for the domestic violence cases.

Fascinating book about a remarkable Judge, Leonard Edwards, and cases which will really open your eyes:

https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-revie…

SJG

Mason 1971, real good
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fyeJk5W…
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    On this forum, troll = anyone who isnt a paranoid white male senior citizen
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Bingo!

PhatBoy99 +10.

They are also expected to be a Libertarian, that sounding better than saying that they support Social Darwinism and are a Republican.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    And I'm not a troll. Just coz my life experiences are different doesnt make me bad. I see strippers differently coz lots of girls I grew up with became strippers and Ive pretty much dated strippers since my senior year in high school. They're just normal girls to me. I don't see them as less than me.

SJG - I agree. They just like exploiting everyone and are paranoid someone will stand up to them. thats the real fear of hoes.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Ok I'll try to get your response in this thread then, Phatboy99. How exactly should patrons of strip clubs treat the girls? You criticize patrons for being untrusting of the girls, but the reason that happens is because some of them are true ROBs. It's cause and effect. Your posts make it seem like patrons have all these negative views of dancers for no reason other than just plain being scared and untrusting.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "They just like exploiting everyone and are paranoid someone will stand up to them. thats the real fear of hoes."

Again PhatBoy is right on point!

PhatBoy +20

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    @TFP, use common sense. If she's feeding you bs lines or trying to play you, ditch her and go to someone else. Or if you can't tell the difference. Why keep doing the same shit over and over again, with the same result and complain about the strippers without taking responsibility for your own actions?

I've seen strippers who try to scam, and I never fucked with them. Its simple. I can honestly say Ive seen more fucked up car mechanics and cops than strippers though
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    SJG thanks. I think thats the real problem here. They know what they're doing to these girls and that makes them uneasy. You cant have a normal relationship or any level of trust unless you treat someone like a human being and your equal.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Phatboy99 how are you gonna know if a girl is a ROB if you're just meeting her for the first time? You're not, so besides just common sense you have to keep your wits about you. You call that being paranoid, whereas regular patrons of clubs call it preventing yourself from being scammed.

As for 'what we're doing to these girls' once again, that is what a strip club is. Dances, groping, grinding. No one is forcing the girls to work there, they choose to. I'll ask again, what do you propose a customer does when they go to a club? Not get dances? No groping or grinding?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Nawwww... SJG and PhatBoy99.

It's a troll bromance.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    DC9428 said "This sounds more like a typical disagreement over finances..."

Sure. Shady guy with a non-specific, cash-heavy job has a dancer "main bitch" who he loves *so* much (but not enough to ditch his "side bitches"...) is upset because the "main bitch" ate through $16K in cash like a piranhas on a wounded calf, and he comes to a strip club website to seek out relationship advice from a group of guys who (broadly speaking) suck at monogamy. Yet, for every bit of rational advice he gets, replies that he can't do any of those things because he's powerless and kitten limp with true love.

So... sure... a run-of-the-mill and believable disagreement over finances.

You nailed it.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    TFP, whats a ROB? I always know what someone is about when I meet them. In a strip club, I always know what a stripper is up to. Its about the connection, her reactions, body language, lots goes into it. Its not just about words. I'm saying its a very exploitive industry.

CallMeIshmael, you dont have to belittle it just coz you're not about that life. Its a forum about strip clubs so I was expecting guys to actually understand strippers, not what teh forum actually is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion