Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I Have A Confession To Make

Trucidos

Actions Don’t Have Consequences

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Dougster is Nicole

Nicole is Txtyfag

Txtyfag is Trucidos

I have countless accounts on this site.

Founder should not have sided with admitted pedofile Vincyboy Michaels

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•
Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

So you’re trying to say you’re all the same person? Which is Dougster? Then what about nicespice are you her too?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I thought they were all Juice aliases? Wtf?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Trucidos is twat.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

I think we both know there was a word you're s'posed to say.

Is it a l word?

Is it a m word?

Is it a m word?

Is it a o word?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement