tuscl

Raleigh

skibum609
Massachusetts
Tuesday, September 4, 2018 1:11 PM
I have the unenviable situation where I have a 6:00 am flight on a Sunday morning out of Raleigh-Durham, which will require me to spend the night. In reading reviews of the club I am accepting that the experience will be mediocre and not like I am used to, but college football, beer and naked women still makes the bad decent so my question is: Which club, within an 80 mile radius would have either of the following - dive bar, cheap great contact or gentleman's club, decent contact, but very pretty dancers. Suggestions?

10 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Skibum I have clubbed many times in Raleigh over the years but not so much recently because it is so mediocre. There is only one club in Raleigh worth your time— Capital Cabaret. There will be decent looking topless women on a Saturday night with overpriced but not ridiculously expensive pretty good contact lap dances. It’s kinda upscale but only moderately so. PM me if you have any questions. The Men’s Club used to be a good venue but unless things have changed recently it’s insanely overpriced and populated with lots of ROBs. Everything else is crap. There are somewhat better clubs in Greensboro which is roughly 80 miles away but in my opinion they are not better enough to justify the drive. But PM me if you want to know about Greensboro clubs. Juice could also help you out since he recently took a strip club holiday in greeensboro.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Ty JS.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I'm in Raleigh, clubs here aren't great Capital Cabaret is pretty nice and I have heard reports that The Men's Club has gotten better it is a pretty big club with decent talent. There are tons of good bars and restaraunts in the area. If you are near downtown or NC State hit up the Players Retreat its not a strip club though it sounds like one. Great local bar that has been around forever with good food. If you like craft or local beers lots of places around.
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    Welcome to our world here in North Carolina ski.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    It’s been three years since I was last in Raleigh, but had a mildly entertaining time at the Men’s Club. It’s a top notch facility and had pretty good looking girls. Got an unsolicited titty fuck and HJ when I went back for VIP dances.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    JS69 & Skibum - two lawyers consulting on strip clubs. What could go wrong?
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    My understanding is The Men's Club is back to being the lesser of two evils. In the past I've suggested just going to Durham but that was more than a year ago.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Ty for the input. This is a non-extras trip, as everywhere is pretty disappointing compared to the facilities in the home club.
  • levon3
    6 years ago
    Sparky’s and others in Fayetteville are much more high contact and extras are available in most places there. Worth the drive.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    There are one or two clubs in Fayetteville worth the time to stop in, but for dayshift. Night shift not sure what to tell you these days. Secrets or Victoria's are hit and miss on nights. Last I heard Men's Club has an after hours that stays open until 4am during the weekend. Liquor stops around 2am. Could always close that place down, maybe get some overtime with the late night honey of your choice and then go to the airport.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion