tuscl

How do u know the age of most men on this site?it's

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Site is dead not after midnight , but rather after 10 pm lolol

11 comments

• orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure if it's dead or not but the rest of us are all busy.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    There's also the time difference. Might be 10pm for you, but it's later on the east coast. Folks got work in the AM and doing other things besides posting on a strip club web site.
  • Yeah...obvi I know ppl hvw obligations..but apparently those obligations dont stop ppl from keeping it popping during thr day during work hours lol soooo
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    goodnite nicole.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Astute observation, Nicole. Yes, most of the regular posters on here are old farts that club during the day and go to bed when the sun goes down. The only time these old motherfuckers are awake past 10 pm is the 2-3 times a night they have to get up to piss.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Of course, I'm a different breed of cat. At night I'm doing one of the following:

1. At the club locking down the hottest dancer for the night.

2. On a date (FWB, not P4P) with a model-quality civie hottie.

3. Hitting up a local sports bar, scouting for new talent, and getting digits from single, unattached college age girls.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Laughing....I tend to pop on and pop off for a few minutes during the day if and it is a big if I am working from my house but for the most part by 7 PM I'm on to something else.

Midnight my time is when I nod off for the night when I don't go out.

Like most of your observations they're done with one blind eye and the other one has too much dust in it from living under a bridge too long-- troll.

And two bits I'd suggest you do a reread on the meaning of the word astute.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    6 years ago
    I am 53 and work 3-11pm ect
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I just assume everyone here is 60 until proven otherwise. That's the gist I got when lurking before I registered.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Nothing wrong with being over 60, I would assume from a statement like this one that the OP doesn’t have a life, I’d bet big on that it’ll be a great supplement to my SS check ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ especially when one looks 10-15 years younger.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion