tuscl

Fagoneer

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Fagoneers pompus arrogant fucking prick's discussion board so he can put everyone down and be the cocksucker he is!

14 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You do understand that he's a guy you don't know on the internet... right?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Country, flagooner is just a guy that tries to pull your chain. He's actually a very harmless OLD man !
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Challenge him to a duel ;)
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I'm trying to fuck him, too, but I'm wavering on whether gay jokes or the retirement home is a better direction for our relationship.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ gay jokes get him hot I’d go with the nursing home ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. I'm going to plead innocent as the truth is my defense.
  • Countryman seems nice lolol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think he might be schizophrenic

First he brags about his talent in paying prostitutes to fuck him. Okay, a latina prostitute. Apparently that takes more skill.

Then he gets defensive about it and seems embarrassed. He lashes out at me in a humorously threatening way.

Or is he just a millenial libtard that thought TUSCL was a "safe space" where nobody calls you out for being a loser.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ warrior 15 he actually really did piss me off i am just going to put him on ignore because he is not worth it. His sole purpose in life is to piss people off and he has succeeded!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ nicole 1994 i have been trying to be nice to you!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Is flagooner going to Miami? I’ll give him a free lap dance if he tries some of the devil’s lettuce in candy form.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ They don't let him out of the nursing home after 5 PM, besides then he wouldn't get his fruit cup !
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Shit
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Flagoo got swag
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion