tuscl

Nicole 1994's aliases

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
-best friend: juice
-husband : DC
-maid of honor:nicespice
-fantasy date:countryman

26 comments

• Holla at me if u want a role with queen troll of
    Tuscl and tell me desired role. Make it funny

Lolol ok queen troll out
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Obv you don't even know what alias means.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol Pistola I was going to say the same thing. Those are not aliases. Lmao.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'd pay 2 toss your salad baby Nichol
  • Lolol I thought I used the term incorreclty

Now that we have established that holla @ keep if u want a role

Y'all get point

Ok thx
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Holla
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Let me eat that ass whole Nichole
  • Lol why arent u at strip club rite now
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^^Lol why arent u at strip club rite now
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    We are all Nicole1994 aliases. This entire site is a work of fiction ;)
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    -bee bee buh jay looking up with buggy eyes: ppwh
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You forgot Nina! She wants to be you so badly! She wishes she had the intellect to attend a real law school.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    She is not even in law school. She's a sophomore in undergrad. Been there, done that, wore the t-shirt. Now I make money. And "cashman," if you have a problem with me (as you seem to lately), you can either address it directly or I'll just put you on ignore. I mean don't you live in the armpit of America, anyway?
  • I'm just waiting for my acceptance to georgetown law or texas law after I apply upon graduation .or my letter from law school dean that I am in top 20% of what ever tier 1 law school I attend ..nina has nothing to do with this or my career my path . we have different goals..dont know why some of y'all don't realize that lol...you guys can talk about us individually cuz our standards for our careers are different and the paths we are taking are starkly different

@cashman which role do u wanna play ..u can be the cash man lolol
  • Lmao ignore what I said just about my legal ambitions in previous comment-I'll keep those to myself. I sounded so full of it.needless to say, I dont doubt my potential for achieving them but idgaf about them..I'll talk about them when they come to fruition and I prefer to live in the moment ..

But still, nina and I's ambitions are different. Moreover , that was brought up out of nowhere .and then u guys say I talk about law school..

Um ya..only cuz u brought it up first. So just stop. K queen troll done
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    That's funny. Besides U of M, Georgetown was the only other Top14 law school I was thinking of applying to. I pay attention to what cities are also good for young attorneys and obviously the DC area ranks as number one. Given the political climate there right now though, I changed my mind. High level politicians are generally jokes now, so I decided against it. I already know where I am going, but I might still apply to Georgetown and a few more Top 14s that I didn't apply to, just so I can say I got in and save the acceptance letter(s).
  • Idgaf about getting in..I jus wanna have the best college experience possible(I dont mean partying ) and make the best of every moment and myself..and even if I was concerned about getting in it wouldnt be thr top 14 but harvard or Stanford lolol..but ya point is I jus wanna make the best of myself as an applicant.I'll talk about who accepts me when that happens. Lol
  • Like I said , we prob have diff goals...so yeah it depends on your goals which I see you have considered..

For instance , high level politicans come from Harvard . doesnt mean going there isnt worth it. For me , what drew me to georgetown is a major aspect of why one should pursue an education to Begin with, which is the type of education you are receiving. I was drawn to gerogetown's emphasis on international and constitutional law.

But again, I'm jus gonma go back to not talking about schools. Cuz I hate all the hype the world priroitizes on a certain school, because if merely talking about the school only shows that one values the name . like I don't care about the name, I genuinely want to be the best student possible for purely intellectual and personal reasons. it is hard to neglect prestige since that matters in law, which is why I sometimes bring it up but I know deep down that aint what I'm concerned with...like i strived to the best student before I even know what the fuck Cornell university was..I dont need prestige to motivate me. My excellence and passion will speak for itself at the end of law school so I'll just talk about everything when it is time for me to get in.

Good luck to you though.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I was a "splitter" applicant; my GPA was lower than the average applicant for every school I applied to, but my LSAT was higher than average for every school I applied to. My LSAT score is actually higher than the average person accepted to Harvard. That is why I'm grateful LSATs are more important than GPA.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well that is pretty contradictory to everything you've been saying here thus far, as in the past you have put heavy emphasis on success based upon particular schools.

But good luck to you, too.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    LOL, the top 1% of LSAT scores.

I needed a good chuckle today, thanks.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Yes, I scored in the 99th percentile, which starts around 173 which I believe is Harvard's average admissions accepted score. A 180 is the 99.9th percentile.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    That is a reason why I haven't talked about my LSAT score much here, and have never said what it actually is because I knew the haters would get boners over trying to say it's bullshit. To get into the schools I wanted to, with my GPA, I knew I had to score in the 170s and I did.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I am even studying for them again to see how close to a 180 I can get. I got pretty close the first time. I am a fantastic standardized test taker.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Back to the original topic....

I’d like to apply as official harmless cyber stalker please
  • Ok @Mike :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion