tuscl

Putting a Face to the Username

Friday, August 31, 2018 1:02 AM
I have not had the pleasure of meeting any of the regulars on this site face-to-face, but that hasn't stopped me from imagining what they may look like. Feel free to post your own, or point out how off-the-mark I am. juicebox69 (Is that Jackie standing in the doorway?) [view link] Countryman5434 [view link] twentyfive [view link] Papi_Chulo [view link] TFP [view link] NinaBambina [view link] gawker [view link] san_jose_guy [view link] PaulDrake [view link] txtittyfag [view link] More possibly to come.

159 comments

• wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Nina's looks closer to me if I had normal and natural looking hair.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol! Omg! Papi - wow! SJG is perfect - lol!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Some of these are great, but I don't get where you got that for Nina. Unfortunately this one only shows part of her face. She keeps changing her avatar, previous ones gave a better look. [view link]:
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    HAHAHAHAHA
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ll just say that PaulDrake’s is off the mark. :p
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I always figured tx had brown hair! Lol
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I approve of Nina's new nekkid avatar. Re: txtittyfag, this is my jam right heah: [view link]
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You’ve actually met Papi, that’s a remarkable resemblance, but he’s no KKKer. I’m flattered but I don’t look like that at all, but it does look a bit like the departed Vince Micheal’s.
  • Wtf that is a pic of nicole1994 avatar not Nina And why was my avatar pic on Google ..smh
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    When I was younger I was often told I looked more like this guy: @twentyfive: Who do you think I look like more, echo's link or the one I posted?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Link isn’t showing
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Do you agree that the one he posted for me looks a bit like VM
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That’s the one I posted of you in the 2015 meeting at tootsies, good tesemblance
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @25: I didn't think of VinceMichaels when that was posted but yeah the face has a similarity
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Some of these are great, but I don't get where you got that for Nina. Unfortunately this one only shows part of her face. She keeps changing her avatar, previous ones gave a better look." Please do not post a picture of a girl who looks like she has a ball sack and pass it on as me. That is misleading to other posters here who don't know about the troll. PSA: THE PICTURE FLAGOONER POSTED IS DEFINITELY NOT ME.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If you really wanted to be accurate with a pic of me you would have used an older Georgia Cluny ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Too funny how Nina and Nicole appear to be seriously annoyed about these silly photos! Two people who take themselves too seriously - and who have highly inflated egos!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive That's right brotha! [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    No, cashman1234, you have no idea what you're talking about. I am a stripper, Nicole is not. I have guys here who want to see me, and who eventually do come see. So if any pic is posted that is supposed to be me, it should actually BE ME. Has nothing to do with an "inflated ego." It's not rocket science.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Papi he looks soooo much older than me ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s a joke - an obvious farce! Nobody thinks that Papi is David Duke - or Gawker is Mr Rogers! The op even stated that this is how he imagines you would look! I knew you were vain - but come on!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I have ears and a button nose in this pic because of the Snapchat filter. Here I am, world. [view link]
  • I dont have an inflated ego..nina does cuz she made that comment cuz she doesnt wanna be associated with me I, on the other hand, made the comment I did out of love for that sexy pic which I want everyone to know is me as opposed to somwone who is not me and therefore a random a person. .lol
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > I have ears and a button nose in this pic because of the Snapchat filter. Here I am, world. > [view link] This is the pic that first started my internet crush on NinaBambina
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @cashman was that to me?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "I dont have an inflated ego..nina does cuz she made that comment cuz she doesnt wanna be associated with me" I'm not trying to start an argument but there is no reason why I'd want a photo of you associated with me. We don't work together, you in fact don't work at all, and I am a stripper. My job as a dancer is an industry where looks matter, and I wouldn't want anyone else's pics being mistakenly passed off as pics of me. It's that simple. It is a part of the industry in which I work, got it?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > I, on the other hand, made the comment I did out of love for that sexy pic which I want everyone to know is me as opposed to somwone who is not me and therefore a random a person. .lol I might have spermed a little but please don't tell NinaBambina.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol ppwh I remember you saying that another time. I did post the pic a while ago, when one of our Resident Racists who had no idea what I looked like started calling me "nappy headed" and saying I had "ashy skin" after he found out I was half black. So I posted the photo of my beautiful hair and skin, but it kinda got buried in the thread because then of course txttyfag jumped in to attack me along with the Racist, and it became a shit show. Most likely the same thing will happen here, with flag posting Nicole's pic to pass it off as mine and me exclaiming that it is not me.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ echopizza not even close lol
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    For some reason I don't remember any of the details of that TUSCL discussion. That photo is seared into my soul, though.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    twentyfive - no. That was directed at Nina. I should have been more specific when I posted.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ??? @Nina, that pic is really pretty (though I don't get the fad of turning pics into cartoons). But it looks nothing like the ones you posted on your Nicole alias. Are those of a friend?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > @Nina, that pic is really pretty (though I don't get the fad of turning pics into cartoons). You gotta get them to raise your dose of T at the nursing home, man. That pic is life-changing hot AF.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "@Nina, that pic is really pretty (though I don't get the fad of turning pics into cartoons)." Thanks. I don't get the fad either except for fun --- that's just a pic I uploaded onto Snapchat once when I was messing around with their current filters, wouldn't use it as a profile pic or anything. And no, I don't do the dog face one. There are girls who use it as their frickin profile pics for Facebook and shit. It's not even cute.
  • lmao at you saying "got it" as if that is going to change my mind or make me agree with you. that's just fucking redundant. If I understood what you said, that would be obvious in my response, which you then would not have to rhetorically ask me to understand your point of view..... regarding the content of your previous comment: i'm not asking that you should have a reason to want to be associated with me, or demanding that you want to. and the reasons you listed are not the only causes for which would warrant you not wanting to associate it with me. While it is true that we don't work together etc, I was pointing out your ego as the reason for why you are so adamant for people to assume that the pic of me is not you is out of distaste for me rather than for us "not being co workers" etc. to ignore this would be a blatant lie, just based on how you described me in this post and in others, such as by saying for people not to assume the pic of you is me as my avatar makes me look like I have a ball sack. that's cool if you think that, since I didn't defend the quality of the pic in anyway..i am not concerned about what it looks like to you. I'm just pointing out the difference in why I don't want people to think it is me and why you don't want people to think it is you cuz I don't wanna be mistaken for someone with a compulsive ego... you don't point out that I look like I have a ball sack, and put in all caps your demand for others to not to think that is you unless you don't want the pic to be associated with your image, and hence your ego. and my reasons were entirely different as to why I wanted people to know that is a pic of me, which is because I was proud of that pic and it had nothing to do with how I view someone else miles away from me online , or any other girl on TUSCL for that matter.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > lmao at you saying "got it" as if that is going to change my mind or make me agree with you. that's just fucking redundant. If I understood what you said, that would be obvious in my response, which you then would not have to rhetorically ask me to understand your point of view..... You would be 3x as hot if you were nicer to NinaBambina.
  • ***********************if any one is gonna read to my comment then they should read this one, not the previous one, which I sent by error: lmao at you saying "got it" as if that is going to change my mind or make me agree with you. that's just fucking redundant. If I understood what you said, that would be obvious in my response, which you then would not have to rhetorically ask me to understand your point of view..... regarding the content of your previous comment: i'm not asking that you should have a reason to want to be associated with me, or demanding that you should. The reasons you listed are not the only causes that would result in you not wanting to associate it with me. While it is true that we don't work together etc, that doesn't prove that your ego has nothing to with it. I wasn't criticizing you for not wanting to associate with me, that is cool lol. I was saying the reason for this is rooted in your ego and distaste for me. To ignore this would be a blatant lie, just based on how you described me in this post and in others, such as by requesting that others not associate my avatar with you by stating in the same sentence that my pic makes me look as if I have a ball sack. that's cool if you think that, since I didn't defend the quality of the pic in anyway..i am not concerned about what it looks like to you. I'm just pointing out the difference in the reasons for our similar responses to Cashman, I don't want I don't wanna be mistaken for someone with a self absorbed personality...cuz you don't have to talk shit to on the person you don't want to be associated with in order to ask people for them not to associate you with them-because one could make such a request with out talking shit, the only purpose of the talking shit is simply just that: to talk shit on the other person. since you associated wanting others not to think my avatar is you with me looking like I have a ball sack, that was your ego talking, which is more obvious given how every time you have spoken about my appearance in the past, it was in a condescending way. On the other hand. my reasons were entirely different as to why I wanted people to know that is a pic of me, which is because I am proud of that pic , which has nothing to do with how I view someone else miles away from me online , or any other girl on TUSCL for that matter.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "you don't point out that I look like I have a ball sack," I'm sorry, I thought I did point that out. My bad. "and put in all caps your demand for others to not to think that is you unless you don't want the pic to be associated with your image, and hence your ego." Hence my JOB. My face and body are MY JOB. Get a JOB and you will understand that once you're established at your JOB, you don't want to be portrayed as someone else.
  • ...so basically my reasons for wanting the pic to be associated with me was bc of common sense, as I articulated that I was proud of that pic and hence wanted to know ppl that was me instead of someone else. they were simple. I didn't need to bring any one else into it to make my point, unlike why u told others not to think the pic of me was u. k now im done
  • no, I don't want a job..bc I don't need one for top law . also my tuition free. not gonna get a job which I don't need , just like how I don't bring other people into my requests as you did with me..i don't put extra energy into things that I don't need..but I guess you do. lolol
  • I don't need a job to ace the admissions process to get into a top law school************
  • stop telling people to get jobs when their tuition or career goals don't require it at this particular point in time. if you are going to talk about yourself, then don't bring your insecurities into it by making what you are saying about someone else
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "just like how I don't bring other people into my requests as you did with me" What on Earth What in tarnation Well I'll be... What in god's name What the hell What the fuck are you talking about? You don't put extra energy into things you don't need to? You have made like 100 discussions and 1000s of posts on a strip club forum when you are neither a dancer nor a customer. That's extra energy. Why do you put extra energy into trolling here, aren't you supposed to be in school? Jesus Christ. Where are your parents?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    What in the semen-covered vulva? What the cum-filled vajajay?
  • nah..i don't think so. energy is about how much is expended relative to what demands the resources be used..all my comments were in response to other comments I've been to a good number of clubs since when I started to post(in may) I don't go as frequently ,..still a customer tho..like I said, being customer has nothing to do with it...all my comments were not comments made to myself lmao but to others at times I felt like I did respond more than I should have, which was way I significantly decreased the amount of negative energy to which I responded to. however, if any one is going to point this out, it def should not be you given that you number of troll and hateful comments (ex tx titty fag and many others ) you take seriously and continue to respond to as if they were real people or actually had something intelligent to say
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > I've been to a good number of clubs since when I started to post(in may) I don't go as frequently ,..still a customer tho..like I said, being customer has nothing to do with it...all my comments were not comments made to myself lmao but to others EPMD said it best: [view link] you know why I get zanier and zanier? pphw out1
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Aw, Nina is pretty. I have been drinking, so I don’t understand what’s up with the flaming going on. But here is me: [view link]
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    @nicespice, stop fronting as Mamisan. No one wants to get yanky wanky from an internet troll!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well you're resonding to me, so by your logic I have something intelligent to say. "all my comments were in response to other comments" Which is why you've used your energy to start like 150 topics, generally about random things like Taki chips and an imaginary friend you want to take to Disneyland. Stick to what you know --- which in your case is ice cream, pizza, crop top complaints, and how "crazy" or "gross" it is for a woman to be on top during sex or give head. Got it? Good. Peace, bitch.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I just got done hanging out with user SanAntonio_LDK. And he loved all my wrinkles and fat rolls!
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > And he loved all my wrinkles and fat rolls! STAHP!!! I ALREADY HAD TO REPLACE MY KEYBOARD LAST WEEK AFTER YOU MET NICOLE1994
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “STAHP!!! I ALREADY HAD TO REPLACE MY KEYBOARD LAST WEEK AFTER YOU MET NICOLE1994” MY OLD LADY FLATULENCE IS ALSO TOP NOTCH
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    *reads thread, looks at Ninas pic, grabs napkin and lotion*
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I'm done. Lol
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > MY OLD LADY FLATULENCE IS ALSO TOP NOTCH I'm just saying: [view link]
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ppwh, Lmao I love you dude
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Nina I would not waste your time--just use the "troll control" and ignore her. [view link] And when are you coming to Philadelphia?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    So many angry posts - and so little said! What is going on here? Twins - who can’t stand each other - going at one another - Nina and Nicole. Two girls who think their shit doesn’t stink - and who are so self unaware - they have no idea how annoying they appear to others!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Warrenboy75 - I'm trying to fit a Philly trip in this Fall, but not too late in the Fall. I'm planning a California trip soon where I will [hopefully] meet a couple people from here, and trying to do a Chicago trip before it gets too cold.
  • Lmao that ain't def all I know I am a self admitted troll..I can troll here if i want.not extra energy if I post for a purpose, to troll. Some ppl watch tv..while I do other things, I like to troll..which doesnt always take too much of time since I just start threads and then leave , especially recently When I used to comment more that was months ago when it was beginning of summer So ya I can troll if I want if it doesnt take Mich time..like I said.u use an equal if not greater time responding to trolls, yet you talk criticize them Lmao where they do that at?
  • Lolol me trolling recently has not expended much time. But even if it did, how unintelligent would it be for me to talk shit about trolls only to use my energy to respond to them? And if the response to this is "it doesnt take much of my time" that would be hard to believe since the person claiming this has responded to almost all attacks on her....but even if she "didn't take too much time to respond to trolls" then she should congratulate herself for using my justification for being able to troll
  • Lolol I like to curse people out because my own logic goes against what I say and is contradictory .. Where do they do that at? I guess in detroit :) lol
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I wonder if echopizza will post more, or comment on his version of me now that I posted my face on this discussion. I doubt anyone else on this list will post a real photo of themselves, so maybe more will be compared at the next meetup and we can compare then. Lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    We used to post pics of ourselves but Founder told us to stop bc of all the complaints P.S. I guess you're as attractive as everyone thought
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "P.S. I guess you're as attractive as everyone thought" Thanks...? :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nicole has a mental disorder - and it’s obvious. She is ignored by her family, and her roommates hate her. She must troll strip club discussion boards to get any attention she can. She’s been ignored for so long, even severe dislike is desirable to her. Nina is the Cliff Clavin of her strip club. She can spout her smarty shit to knob slobbing whores in her club’s dressing room - and think she’s a genius. She’s the know it all stripper - who thinks she’s hot as fuck - and is totally in love with herself. She has relentlessly tried to downplay Nicole’s attempts to portray her education, because she can’t deal with being the less educated, wannabe lawyer on this board.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol cashman1234, that's funny. I guess I didn't understand your humor at first, but now I get it when you claimed an undergraduate with a sophomore standing was more educated than me. Good job. ;)
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Yeah Nina looks great. Never saw that photo of her before but now I can put a face with the boobs lol. Very nice! Looking more forward to a meetup now. And then Nina will see that I don't look like Rampage Jackson lol. Although, maybe that's not a good thing, since Rampage has a lot more money and muscles than I do haha. Echo, from your posts, I picture you like this: [view link]
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    EchoPizza is on vacation he told us that the other day, or was that Two_Shits, I’m so confused.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Aw Cashman. Nicole is better than how she portrays herself. And she’s a good tour guide around the Dallas area. As for Nina, I’ve never met her. But I have a feeling she’s nicer in person than she portrays. It’s a pity they don’t like each other, but it is what it is. I’m just going to try to appeal to you because you seem to be an otherwise relaxed and good humored kind of person.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Remember the episode when Cliff appeared on Jeopardy? Hysterical.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Scrotum.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thanks TFP. I really want to put a face to your name but I don't know your age bracket.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > It’s a pity they don’t like each other, but it is what it is. There's really no interpersonal problem that a little v2v can't fix
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m showing my age. Cliff Clavin was the know it all mailman from the show Cheers. He though he was a genius - because he had the most knowledge of useless shit in the bar. Nina puts herself in similar situations - where she thinks she’s the hottest and smartest. She’s far from either. She can’t deal with anyone - especially a female - being above her.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Nina: me and this guy are the exact same age [view link] Well, I'm that age now, the guy who yelled it is ten years older now lol. One of my favorite post game coach interviews ever.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "As for Nina, I’ve never met her. But I have a feeling she’s nicer in person than she portrays." Lol I don't think I portray myself as mean spirited on here, I just don't put up with anyone's bullshit. I don't handle disrespect lightly and I'll stand up for myself. I guess that makes me a bitch. Anyway, the only person here who truly knows me in any way is Waffle, because we've worked together and she could attest that I am NOT one of those locker room braggers. I don't hangout in the dressing room. I keep to myself at work. When we work together, she is one of the few dancers I even talk to. I am nice,. pleasant, or neutral to any dancers that talk to me, but I talk to few because I'm not interested in stripper drama. And of course I have bonded with some dancers via smoking during or after work, which is fun. But Waffle does not smoke.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > but I talk to few because I'm not interested in stripper drama You're missing out.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Nina I wasn’t taking about myself. I don’t remember ever personally getting into it with you and you have given good advice to me before related to dancing things. I understand the attacks, and it can be annoying. That’s all I will say about it.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    This is TFP, although he may be a shade or two lighter than this man. [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I know, nicespice, I'm cool with you. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    TFP looks good
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I think that I come across a certain way on this board because of my confidence. Some view it as overconfidence. It is not. I always say, you know, if someone is lacking in confidence, whether male or female, they should just walk around pretending there is a strong black woman inside of them and they will acquire the confidence and flavorful fierceness they need.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Haha Nina! Besides the glasses which I don't wear that's a pretty good guess. Especially since you said I may be Iighter, which is true. Short hair just like that dude, 6'1, 205lbs.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    What no post about txtittyfag’s picture not being you? Wtf Nina? At least txtittyfag’s photo shows an actual dancer! We all know Nina has a superiority complex. She will be remain a stripper - and never finish law school. But she will be the smartest stripper in a dressing room full of meth addicted whores...
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > This is TFP, although he may be a shade or two lighter than this man. > [view link] This is a dog whistle
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    No, this was the pic I originally posted. [view link] It's over a year old. I should post another one. And txttyfag, I'm trying to help you gain some confidence so you can get over the fact that I annihilated you (Dougster) on multiple occasions. Let the strong, beautiful black woman inside you shine, and you will be fiercely happy. She is in there somewhere, waiting to emerge.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > She is in there somewhere, waiting to emerge. I have 20 singles waiting for that bad bitch once she gets out
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Cashman1234 - I took care of your post in the last post. Nina, Nina, Nina.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... 6'1, 205lbs ..." What the dancers on here would really like to know is how tall you are when you're lying down
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I really should be working today, but there was a tragic death in my community so I'm just going to drink and eat all night. And watch my visually perfect sugar daddy on TV.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol yeah TFP I can totally picture you now, although I thought you'd wear glasses for some reason.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > so I'm just going to drink and eat all night. I was waiting for the right moment to mention it, but some of the strippers have been talking about this thing called cocaine. [view link] She don't lie She don't lie She don't lie...
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I can't even drink a cup of coffee without getting jittery and anxious --- coke isn't for me. Nor is any upper. Nor would any opiates be, since they cause people to throw up and I'm on a RX medication specifically designated to cure my nausea, which is almost always brought on by anixety.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Anxiety*
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I was joking about the cocaine. Semen appears to be indicated for your condition. However, there is another anti-anxiety modality with phallic potential: [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thanks, DC9428. I've tried both. I find both to be therapeutic. When I smoke weed I typically aim for the strains that help one's anxiety vs the sativas that give you a head high. But weed truly does work for me... Even rolling a blunt is therapeutic for me lol. I've had horrible anxiety attacks that last literally for weeks (and got worse because I couldn't hold down anything and would eventually just stop trying, which would lead to deyhdration etc and give me tachycardia which obviously makes anxiety worse). But lately I've somehow, despite everything going on around me, been able to manage my anxiety a LOT better than I have in the past. I still get anxiety, but I don't have the spells that last for weeks. I remember once I had anxiety and couldn't eat for so long I lost 15 lbs in the span of 2-3 weeks. I felt like a skeleton when I stepped on a scale. It's much better now. Damn echopizza, sorry for ruining your thread.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Woop woop! [view link]
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Holy shit, TMI overload can’t read it all. My minds numb but glancing g over it lmfao @txtittyfag, Flagooner, and Cashman. Lots of one liners good for keeping. Nina is insufferable.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nomeat72, I never start shit with you, you always come for me. So if I'm so insufferable, why am I in your tagline dude?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And noMeat72, shut up. All you care about is NinaNinaNina, and you're like a very stale piece of bread; you've been on the earth too long and should be discarded like the garbage you are, for good measure... Lil hatin' ass bitch.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thanks. :)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Ok.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    This thread... [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    [view link].Ishmael I tried to make the situation better by posting a selfie of my own so everyone can let down their proverbial walls and get to know the bitch behind the screen name, but the haters trotted on. It's NOT my fault THEY don't know how to channel their inner strong, beautiful, sassy black woman.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Honestly, I think it's funny. TUSCL is the most dangerous train station on the internet. Well... 4CHAN.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Cool.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Nina, whatever you do just don’t kill yourself over this. It’s not that big of a deal. It’s all just in your head how important you think you are.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    noMeat72, whatever you do, make sure it involves you driving your car into a deep body water. Thank you for showing even more obsession with me, and I implore you to voice your opinion of me whenever you deem it necessary. It is always deeply appreciated.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    If the pic posted by Nina is indeed her, then Nina ftw! CMI, could you link a train wreck in slow motion.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol Minnow, yes that is actually me. And thank you. :)
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^^ why do you look so sad in that pic
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Probably because I was on my way to work.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I was also around my ex and growing tired of him and bored with my life. I remember taking that pic. The car I was in was my ex's as well. I don't drive myself to work because I usually drink there. There's a funny story about that car but I'll save it for a rainy day.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Echo started a fun thread - quickly turned into mud of hatred. On a love site? ... with Nina's rare mugshot drowned in this cesspool the only redeeming value out of this long thread. Great pic Nina - beauty and brains. Best thing that has happened to Nicole and ever will - is she got a free session out of nicespice. Well I'd say it was worth the 1000+ posts - her language has improved, she is at peace with her identity as a troll, she is now happily married to two or three TUSCLers, and with some room until 4 (per islamic traditions).
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "with Nina's rare mugshot drowned in this cesspool the only redeeming value out of this long thread. Great pic Nina - beauty and brains." Mugshot. Lol. Thank you, rogertex. ;) And yeah, I figured once flag posted the troll's pic and tried to pass it off as me, and the troll then got involved, that it would turn into a shit show. I knew txttyfag would step in eventually. He's my little shadow.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Echopizza, are you going go come back to this thread you created? Or just start another one because this one turned into such a shit show?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Rogertex: You always have good posts and your writing style is almost poetic. I’d love to meet you in person at some point. So back to spamming the thread: NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTYNINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY NINA IS PRETTY
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! I I REPEAT, NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! SHE IS ADORABLE! NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! I I REPEAT, NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! SHE IS ADORABLE! NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! I I REPEAT, NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! SHE IS ADORABLE! NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! I I REPEAT, NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! SHE IS ADORABLE! NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! I I REPEAT, NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! SHE IS ADORABLE! NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! I I REPEAT, NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! SHE IS ADORABLE! NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! I I REPEAT, NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! SHE IS ADORABLE! NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! I I REPEAT, NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! SHE IS ADORABLE! NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! I I REPEAT, NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! SHE IS ADORABLE! NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! I I REPEAT, NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! SHE IS ADORABLE! NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! I I REPEAT, NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! SHE IS ADORABLE! NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! I I REPEAT, NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! SHE IS ADORABLE! NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! I I REPEAT, NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! SHE IS ADORABLE! NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! I I REPEAT, NICESPICE IS HOT AS FUCK! SHE IS ADORABLE! ***THIS IS NOT TROLLING, WE ARE SPEAKING TRUISMS IN AN ALREADY DERAILED THREAD***
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    stop fucking trolling. Putting a vagina to a name is what actually gets you social proof here.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    So are we going to get a pic of Nina and nicespice in a 69?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicespice and I were NOT trolling! As a side note, I don't think this is the way echopizza anticipated his thread going.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “So are we going to get a pic of Nina and nicespice in a 69?” Lol, who knows. Maybe in Miami. ;) “stop fucking trolling. Putting a vagina to a name is what actually gets you social proof here.” Go to poledancer’s profile.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    LMAO
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I can also definitely see how you would get mistaken for being middle eastern. You have a unique look. And I understand that Snapchat isn’t going to be accurate on eyes, but it’s a nice color.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Nina: Just saw your Snapchat pic. All I can say is DAMN!!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thank you. :) And yes, I get mistaken for middle eastern quite a bit. Many customers have even told me I look like Jasmine from Aladdin, which is weird, because they're telling me I look like a cartoon character. Maybe they just can't think of an actual famous middle eastern woman to compare me to. Lol. Yeah my eyes are actually brown, but they change between being a regular brown or a lighter brownish color, or just change all together sometime when the sunlight hits them. It was weird, when I was younger my hair even used to turn a little bit red in the summer, whereas it is naturally very dark brown. My dad has green eyes. I really wish I had gotten green eyes.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol and thanks DoctorEvil. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Green eyes and jet-black hair is a killer-combination
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well I have brown eyes and dark brown hair, unfortunately. Lol. But I agree. Green eyes, dark hair, olive skin is really pretty.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "NINA IS PRETTY" Aw, thanks txttyfag.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree with txtittyfag - as Nina is delusional! Highly delusional! I’m not sure if it’s her ex who’s locked up - but he’s actually innocent. Is that the story she’s been telling us? Gotta love how her delusions encompass her entire existence!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Cashman you're such a hater and it came out of nowhere. I was never rude to you. Please address why you've reduced your posts lately to trying to take jabs at me.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Nina, please don’t take this wrong, because I mean this in the nicest possible way, but you are cute as heck.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thank you GMD :)
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Papi, This is how I remember 25 at Tootsie's. And yes, you have the Aikman look. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ that ain't right
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Go to poledancer’s profile. Oh, I have been there many times! Many times. She has won at TUSCL. That whole fantasy football thing is just determining runner up.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Clubber you need to get them to adjust your meds;)
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Explanations: juicebox69 Photo: Jimmy De Santa from GTA V My Impression: A lovable scamp and a rascal. Someone who would have hardcore porn and chip bags strewn around his apartment floor. Someone who gets on your nerves one minute, and has you loving him the next. His nickname would be White Chocolate. Countryman5434 Photo: Dog the Bounty Hunter My Impression: A real rough and rugged individual. Probably drives his truck with sunglasses perched perennially upon a scowling visage. Hands you a cigarette and tells you to "go with Jesus" right before he tazes you. twentyfive Photo: Bernie Barker, world's oldest male stripper My Impression: Kind of flashy. Kind of a peacock. Still has his original teeth. Shows up to the gym and approaches men a third his age telling them that he's going to show them "how it's really done!" Papi_Chulo Photo: Dr. David Duke, former KKK Grand Wizard My Impression: White Hispanic. Well-dressed, well-groomed, and well-mannered. Has a very respectable collection of well-maintained timepieces. That Brietling he has? Got it for a song. Probably sticks out like a sore thumb at the dives he loves to frequent, but after a couple of drinks he's already fitting in. Will slap a stripper's ass and say, "Hey mamacita! Come here and give your new Papi a kiss!" TFP Photo: Mixed Martial Artist Bob Sapp My Impression: Big, burly, but fun dude. Kind of a screw up during his youth, but he's finally establishing himself and has a nice career budding. Someone who probably looks really serious and stern at strangers, but always smiles with his friends. NinaBambina Photo: Natalia Kills, lead singer of Cruel Youth, of Jamaican/Uruguayan descent My Impression: A hard outer shell hides a creamy, and gooey center. Likes to wear darker clothes and smokey makeup at work. The type of person who will correct a tour guide for getting a name or date wrong. Someone who would rather go home and watch movies by herself than go out on a date. gawker Photo: Mr. Rogers My Impression: Likes to fly under the radar. If you saw him you would have no clue what he has seen or done. Like to lounge around his house in slacks and loafers, but when it's time to hit the gym, he'll swap the slacks and loafers for sweats and a fresh pair of Kirkland Court Classics. Keeps on the cardigan. Kind of an Old-School White Liberal: voted for Obama, but makes sure to keep the doors locked when he rolls up to a stop sign and sees a black guy standing on the corner. san_jose_guy Photo: Warren Jeffs, cult leader of the FLDS Church (not saying san_jose_guy is a cult leader) My Impression: Well-prepared for the Apocalypse. Has a bug-out bag strapped 24/7 to his bicycle. Very meticulous and observant. Only enters a building after he has downloaded and analyzed a blueprint of said building, and marked a Google map print-out with each of the exits and the quickest Highway routes to Mexico. PaulDrake Photo: Oancitizen, Internet art film critic My Impression: A very thoughtful and analytical person. Likes to sit by the fireplace reading thick tomes. Smoking jacket and pipe optional. Once got in a debate with his college friends whether impregnating a woman could technically be considered "consensual rape." txtittyfag Photo: America My Impression: A Christian, but more importantly an American and even more important to that a Texan. Hates all Democrats, except LBJ. Religiously listens to Alex Jones (a fellow Texan!) between doses of colloidal silver and organically-source oregano. Is ready to "go dwn lik a muthafucka" anywhere at anytime. More Guesses: shailynn [view link] MisterWonderful [view link] DC9248 [view link] anislee [view link] flagooner [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I can't vouch for the accuracy but some of these from the op and the post above are pretty funny.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's nice to see a derailed train get back on the tracks. These are pretty funny.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fuck you. ;-)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    EchoPizza’s explanations are even funnier than the photos he chose! Lol! Excellent follow up to get this discussion back on topic.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Very funny, Echopizza
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol EchoPizza. I like to wear pink. My current favorite work outfit are black stockings, a black lace bra, and a pastel pink robe. In regular life I dress like a bum with big sunglasses when I'm just running errands and don't give a shit, but my usual attire I guess I would call "preppy chic" if that's even a real thing. I've always said, when it comes to different fashion items, "I can make anything work." Of course, I still have my band t-shirts, my Scarface t-shirt, my 2Pac flipping off the camera t-shirt, (etc) but I usually pair those with something else so I still appear somewhat ladylike. The whole goth thing is totally not me. And I'd never wear the haircut that girl has. No offense to it, it just isn't me. Neither is the lipstick. Lol. :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    First they were stealing Nina's pictures, now we have a new troll trying to pass herself off with Nicole's pic. WTF. Use your own pic and show us your tits.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Flagooner... Wrong thread...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Oops.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    how I picture a lot of the members [view link]
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Makes sense a cartoon character sees things in context lol
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ you a baller hotshot
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Well now we know TFP semi resembles the rapper from Rebecca Black’s Friday music video, especially when he squints his eyes. And I think it’s awesome txtittyfag changed the profile pic to EP’s thing. Now if only he would be nicer to most of the board :p
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Explanations: Shailynn Photo: Kid from Kid N' Play My Impression: Encyclopedic knowledge of 80s and 90s music. Still rocks his "House Party" flattop. Nothing good has come into existence since the start of the New Millennium (including people.) Plays Keith Sweat when he brings a dancer up to his hotel room for OTC. Is inevitably disappointed when said twenty-something dancer asks him to change the music to Bryson Tiller or Trey Songz. "You may be young, but you're readddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" MisterWonderful Photo: Mr. Clean My Impression: Gentle giant. Calloused hands, but a soft heart. Sure, he could pull his life together with just a little work, but why bother when you've got cheap beer and pretty chicas? The gym and laundry can wait. Viva Mexico! DC9248 Photo: Rapper Baby E My Impression: Inquisitive and wandering soul. Has visited a hundred planets already in his mind. When he's not vaping, he's working on his mixtape with his bootleg copy of FL Studio. Listens to a bunch of Soundcloud rappers that have a 100 listens per song. Would save up the money for a condenser mic so he can lay down a verse, but he just spent his last bill on his ATF. anislee Photo: UFC Referee Mario Yamasaki My Impression: Asian male, perhaps Hapa, mid to late-30s. Leads a bohemian existence. It's not gay if there's a chick in the middle. Already has a mongering travel itinerary planned out for the next 5-years. Phuket here we come! flagooner Photo: A large rock with vague human features embedded in sand. My Impression: [view link] More photos to come....
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Im using my pic Nicole is hot AF
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    ^ So am I.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion