tuscl

Whats been your favorite age to club ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
And why ?

Although in my twenties I dated a few strippers I've had more fun as a customer in my thirties

As I get closer to forty it only feels as if it's about to get crazy fun as I get more financial stable

Got me wondering about you guys that's lived a life of clubbing and now in your 70s and shit

Is 50 the golden period for us ?

10 comments

• ime
    6 years ago
    Guys don't have periods Juice.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Golden age is when you have more money in your pocket then they have stamina
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Clubs and dancers can be inconsistent enough that external factors have changed it up more for me over time. I have had a golden age in my teens and in my forties. I had too much civvie game in my 30s to bother, and the clubs I would visit in my 20s were lame.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I'd a golden period related to a golden shower?
    Best for me was the early sixties. Multiple strippers vying for my attention ( and money) with few if any limitations. That plus the $$ to back it up. Late sixties into my 70's , the money's not flowing the way it used to and plumbing problems tend to interfere when in the heat of the moment.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Fun is what you make it
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i don't know most of my life is a big blur of booze, coke, and lean couldn't tell what i did last night even
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I'm only 21 so I just started! I wonder if I'll still be going to strip clubs 30 years from now
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ trynout the lot lizzards in omaha
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    They $20
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Make you holler
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion