tuscl

How to Treat Strippers, According to Strippers

NJBalla
New York
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti…

Shame on the customers who inflated thier egos to the point they felt comfortable having this conversation.

"I wonder who raised you" asked the stripper..

9 comments

• steeldog65
    6 years ago
    At the beginning, it's almost like they aren't in the sex industry at all.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I remember seeing this video a while back. But rewatching from this website, I love that the first thing said is “do not try to make out with the dancer!”

• TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^We need to sick SJG on her. If he ever got ahold of her email address he'd blow her shit up with messages lol.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    This video is demonstrative on why there's animosity.

It's like their telling guys "Fuck you pay me"

I'm wondering what they're thinking they get paid for?

I can't imagine asking to touch someone's ass. Tits ok, but a lite Pat on the ass? I get that for free at bars
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Will be watching and likely commenting on this later after a few cold ones. Lol
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Lol I have rewatched this video 3 times already. The way these girls look and behave remind me of the worst clubs in NJ. These are the clubs that only stay in business because of newbies and bachelorette parties. If I see any of these girls coming towards me I immediately think low mileage air dance. LOL one girl said she doesnt mind LDK customers if they arent wearing gym pants. LDK and gym pants go together like peanut butter and jelly miss.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Betcha she wouldn't mind a little gym pants LDK action for an extra benny. Kudos on getting through it three times. All I heard were the words stop, no, and don't and I was like biiiiiaaaatch....
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^RIP Easy-E.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    That was actually less ridiculous than I expected.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion