tuscl

On vacation with my (real, not P4P) GF

two_bits
If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby
Wednesday, August 29, 2018 4:28 AM
Since it's the last chance to wear white this season, starting today I will be taking a well-earned vacay over an extended Labor Day weekend. Everyone knows that when I take a vacation it's in the company of one of my gorgeous, model-quality (real, not p4p) hottie GFs, and this is no exception. I be traveling with my beautiful, tall, willowy 32 yo GF that quit fan-dancing just to be with me. Naturally I'll be too busy (if you know what I mean) to bother with this silly site, so you people will just have to get by without my sage advice and trenchant wit. It's not like I'll miss any of you (okay, maybe nicespice, but that's it). Anyway, any of you PLs ever take a vacation with your (real, not P4P) GF? Probably not.

17 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Did you get a long distance pizza delivery order, congrats you’re in the big leagues now!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I think I heard your (real, not P4P) girlfriend's name. It was "myrighthand", right? Briliant idea: if you buy a second little blonde wig you can put it on your left hand and have a threesome! ;)
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^Jealous haters. Anyway, IDGAF, I'm on vacation, bitches!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Don't forget your back brace two_shits ! Your brilliant wit will be so missed this weekend (sarcasm ) .
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Thanks, warrior. That's the only bad thing about a beach vacation - it's a bitch to get the sand out of my back brace.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That pizza better be hot when it gets here or I’ll not pay for it !
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Yeah, two_bits, and you two (you and your right hand) get off my lawn!
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    That pizza better be hot when it gets here or I’ll not pay for it ! You talk a lot of shit twentyfive. Do you suck your mamas dick with that mouth?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^The Pimpette wants to play the dozens, lol
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    it sounds gay to follow trends like you cant wear white after labor day. What you really mean by saying "youll be busy with your 32 year old willoy GF " is Will blowing out your back.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Have fun two_bits! And I have never taken a vacation with a (real, not P4P) GF.
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    two_bits - I'm on the same course as you. I plan to spend Friday afternoon sipping wine with my sugar baby, then it's off to a resort with my beautiful girlfriend. I'll keep an eye out for a distinguished man wearing a back brace . . . and send a complimentary bottle of wine over should I spot one.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    did you vacation on my private yacht? cause I'm gon be fucking your so called model quality bitch later tonight ho
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > I think I heard your (real, not P4P) girlfriend's name. It was "myrighthand", right? LOL! True story, I fucked two_bits' girlfriend
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    everyone fucked two_shits girlfriend
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Just got back from terrific trip to Kokomo with my (real, not P4P) GF. Thanks to all the well-wishers. As for you jealous haters, too bad you will never get to enjoy 1/10th of the things I have, or 1/100th of the experiences I've participated in, or 1/1,000th of the model-quality civilian hotties I've dated (FWB, not P4P).
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    glad you had fun, i know i did when your girlfriend snuck off to fuck me in the middle of the night
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion