tuscl

Need advice on dating (FWB, not P4P) model-quality civie and stripper hotties?

two_bits
If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby
Sunday, September 16, 2018 4:32 AM
Since a lot of you can use some advice and info on what's really in a hottie's mind, ask away. I'm not even charging! Serious only, I'm not engaging the trolls.

58 comments

• two_bits
    6 years ago
    Actually, don't waste your time. You losers lack the appearance, demeanor, and means to pull this off.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Are girls attracted to invertebrates?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    How much of your monthly income do you spend on hair care products and cologne?
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Are girls attracted to invertebrates?" Haha, funny. Actually, my ladies often tell me how inspired they are by the courageous way I overcome my back problems. And I regularly get compliments on my posture.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "How much of your monthly income do you spend on hair care products and cologne?" A little bit more than you and your husband Juice combined.
  • Grey_Monday
    6 years ago
    I thought strippers were not considered civies but actual sex workers in some way.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Do you have to take the back brace off when you shit in order to get a good reach around to properly wipe your ass?
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I thought strippers were not considered civies but actual sex workers in some way." Finally an intelligent question. I meet gorgeous women easily IRL, so usually the model quality hotties I date are civies. However, on occasion I do pull a 9+ stripper hottie from an upscale, no extras club for OTC (FWB, not P4P). And of course, my current GF quit fan-dancing just to be with me.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @pistola - I said I'm not engaging with trolls, motherfucker.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Ok I'll bite. What's your favorite way to break the ice and ask them out? What is your success rate? Where do you find these girls and where do you hit on them? Is there a large age gap between you and the girl? Where do you take them on a first date? Do you fuck them on a first date?
  • Grey_Monday
    6 years ago
    Let us just say some guy was average looking would they care about status or how much money one could bring to the table in a strip club.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I've never dated a model even though I had sex with one. She asked me out.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Status is very important, if they think you are a TUSCL troll, you’ll get gorgeous civvie types throwing themselves at you just look at how well Two Shits does ;)
  • Grey_Monday
    6 years ago
    By status, I mean someone important like a famous person or CEO of a company etc...
  • Grey_Monday
    6 years ago
    What is more important for p4p status or being an alpha male.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Ok I won't ever talk about a company I started in a strip club. I already learned a lesson what happens if a dancer thinks you are loaded.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Id say being an alpha is fine, but I’ve heard that cash is king ;)
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Thinking about starting another company but I don't have time right now.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you’re a status seeker ;)
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I did have a hot girl friend me on Facebook recently. I usually ignore such requests but she looked legitimate. She's probably pulling in at least a few thousand a week in her businesses and I dont have time to try out those strategies yet. I was surprised she found me on Facebook. However I'm weary of strangers approaching me on Facebook.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I set all my Facebook settings to private to not be found as easily. I don't like too much attention in my personal life. I'm bad at keeping a low profile at times even though I try.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I just want to be successful without getting too much attention. I've been drafted to become president of a hoa before and had others suggest I could run their hoa as well. No thanks. I got out of that after a year.
  • Grey_Monday
    6 years ago
    Correction I meant what is more important to strippers in terms of someone getting extras status or being an average guy who has a couple grand saved up from a crappy 9 to 5 job.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Imagine this group of tuscl members all living on the same street and the president has to meet and discuss everything. Actually it wasn't that bad. My business isn't successful yet. Everything takes time. I got a regular job and am focusing on that.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I wouldn’t call being president of a HOA a very high status position, after all there is at least a million HOA’s so being president of a HOA would make you what, if of a million, not one in a million. ;))
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Well I got a lot to do. Need to work on tax paperwork too. Been putting it off all weekend by posting here. Expecting a big refund too.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I never wanted high status. I like to blend in with the crowd. I could have run for political offices if I wanted a high status. I didn't even bother to list president of hoa on my resume. I do not want to be president of any very big public company or hold any office with a public status unless of course it pays good enough to not worry about all the extra attention.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Finally, an AMA from a guy who has actually lived it, instead of a guy who just read some pua and pimp articles on the internets
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @orionsmith - Lately I’ve been hitting some of the busier local sports bars seven nights a week. 5.5 of the last 7 times I’ve been out to one of those clubs, I’ve met a bunch of single or at least unattached females, super good looking, bought a few drinks, made small talk (sports, music, fashionable back braces) got a few digits and lined up real dates, no P4P. Typical ages for these hotties range from early 20’s to early 30’s, so 30-40 years difference in age, but keep in mind I look 10-15 years than my actual age, and my overall appearance, demeanor, and means are completely different from the losers on here.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @pistola - I said I'm not engaging with trolls, motherfucker Why so grumpy? Someone spike your prune juice?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I would assume in order to have the non-P4P success you have with model-quality women, that one would need to be endowed at least 8"+?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I thought the purpose of an AMA thread is to give advice, not brag about your own shortcomings ; )
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    WTF is a model quality hottie? If you mean wannabe models and bottle rats, its not that hard. They're more hoeish than strippers and cheaper
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "WTF is a model quality hottie? No surprise you don't know what we're talking about, since it's really no concern of a penny-ante PUA and wanna-be pimp like you. This is serious, wealthy, older white guy shit.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Im not a PUA and Im not a wannabe pimp, Im making money off my bitches so Im getting old white mens money lmfao Is this you? [view link] [view link]
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    I look 10-15 years younger than that.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    you want some advice, here it is all women are hoes, some just need more of an excuse than others, shower em in money and they'll all suck you off
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    not even money, just whatever they lack in their life. raise their self esteem, manage shit for them, just whatever. make them dependant
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Ok thanks for the answer. Sports bars I thought about visiting some but a hot twin peaks girl keeps me at the bar a long time and then I keep forgetting everything else. I look so much younger than my age I was asked to show my ID to buy beer a week or two ago. I really did not think I looked that young.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    two_bits - my question is on a different thread, but would love to hear your advice: [view link]
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    @PhatBoy make them dependent and then make sure they're always scared of losing you so they will try their hardest to please you. check out other chicks, fuck another hoe, keep her on her toes.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    who the fuck said anything about a relationship? she just a hoe i fuck
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    LilBaller100 exactly DC9428 its not its just what strippers and hoes need a lot of times
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    A woman needs to know that she needs you more than you need her.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    @DC9428 Im not talking physically scared. I mean she has to be afraid of losing you. To know she needs you more than you need her. That the women you can choose are like her or better but she cant find someone who can offer more than you can. That kind of fear
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    bitch i ain't no goddamn troll, Lloyd's bitch ass owes me money, i'm building the best organization on earth, and i'm raking in millions a year while snorting line after line of coke and fucking hoes like a pro.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    You're probably right but relationships aren't perfect. In order to be secure with each other both have to be secure on all levels. I think relationships are too conditional for that, and you have to work your way towards it. That happens over time.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    The end goal is for the love and trust to grow so that it isnt like that. but yeah at first you need that imbalance, and it takes time, a lot of time. I think a real relationship is a long term investment. When you live together it gets worse coz you can't hide anything, you see everything and you're pretty much stuck together and if you can make it through that I think you can make it
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    are you two a bunch of fucking hoes or something. treat a hoe this way, no treat her that way, no that's not nice. goddamn just make her suck your dick and move on with your day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Cohabitation perhaps makes sense but growing up I always heard that couples that lived together b/f marriage actually had a higher divorce rate but IDK if that's still the case or if those studies were legit (although I never heard anyone disputing them)
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I don't know. I think sometimes people skip steps. You just do what feels right. With sex, you can learn to satisfy each other thats not a problem. Id never base a relationship on just sex. Sex is everywhere, too easy to get, its the other stuff thats hard and worthwhile holding onto. From what I see, people move in together coz of feelings, or sometimes one partner is a leech, sometimes out of necessity.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: Phatboy99 - definite troll account two_bit - parody troll account Lil_Baller100 - comedic troll account
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    TrickBot - trying to make this a trick only forum
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    My gut feeling is cohabitation has its place but some coupes (IMO) take the wrong approach. I think it works best 1) if you co-habitate within months (not years) of meeting one another (or dating), 2) then get engaged within 6 months or less, not years, 3) get married within a year or less of being engaged, none of this silly being engaged for 4 years WTF. My gut tells me people that co-habitate -- and this is a broad stroke but it applies -- for years then get married are doing so because they don't want to commit or complicate their lives. But really they want the choice of an easy out. And couples that approach it like that are less likely to work out problems than couples who do (early) commit. If you approach a relationship where it is disposable and you can just bail at any time if it gets hard or inconvenient. When habits form and you approach marriage the same way. Either commit, and do so within months, not years, or cut her lose. That's my life advice and it served me well.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Some folks just don’t want to be married, and still enjoy each other, but value their own space. There’s a million reasons why some folks don’t get married, that should be between you and your SO.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    It should take somewhere between 2 dates and a max of 6 months to know whether you want to marry. If you're not willing to put a ring on it in 6 months. Then cut her lose. So she can find her Mr. Right. You owe her that much. I got married and it cost like $235 for everything. Don't tell me you're saving up for a wedding. That's fucking stupid excuse. I see college kids say that, and it's fucking dumb. I couldn't afford a bachelor party or honeymoon (one of these days ....) either. Still didn't matter. Church wedding. Ring was extra, I already owned a tux, and she made her own dress herself. She was a beautiful bride. Marriage used to be the cornerstone to life. Now it's the capstone to life. Okay, I guess. Sometimes old ways were better.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I give leeway to guys who have already been in LTRs, have kids, they kids are grown, and are just done with LTRs. @25, if some people like that, they're fine. but some are acting like they're married and are kidding themselves. It's obviously different if they like their own space. And those people I expect are wise enough to know I'm not talking about them.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    How is it leading them on if you are honest from the get go, consider this I know just as many women as men, that have no desire to be married again, or ever were, maybe it speaks more to your demographic younger twenty somethings this idea that you need to be married.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion