tuscl

Nicespice is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever

two_bits
If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby
Friday, September 14, 2018 3:41 AM
...and any unhinged, psycho, whack job bitch that threatens to harm her should be band from TUSCL (and the internet in general) for life. I mean, come on, who would want to harm nicespice - she's so...nice.

15 comments

• two_bits
    6 years ago
    P.S. Anyone that does want to do bodily harm to nicespice will have to go thru me (and my back brace). #ProtectTheSpice
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    #BanNina
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    "should be band"? Damn, you're a fucking moron.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^You've been on this board how long? And you still don't get it?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I totally get it asshole. What you don't get stupid is that this is your life here and its just too bad, so sad for you.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Anytime, shyster, you and me (and my back brace) mano-a-mano, trial by combat.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    God damn are you 12?
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Hey, skibum, old buddy, you claim to be a lawyer (of sorts) - what do you call it in legalese when an admitted (attempted) murder threatens bodily harm on a specific person at a specific date and time?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    In Massachusetts it is called nothing as without a present day ability to commit the act threatened it is not considered to be threatening a crime. Consultation - $275.00 we take debit and credit cards.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^Like two_bits even has a credit card. Lol.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Who is nice spice? A dancer? I haven't paid much attention the last few months.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"P.S. Anyone that does want to do bodily harm to nicespice will have to go thru me (and my back brace)." Not to mention the headgear. No hitting the face allowed, two_bits' orthodontist says so
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Nicespice us a goddess!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Is damn it
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Go easy on two shits guys that butt plug he uses as a back brace is clogging up his mind, and all of the pepperoni pizza he eats causes heart burn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion