tuscl

Do certain positions make it easier to cum?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Tuesday, August 28, 2018 1:57 PM
I’m asking for a friend...I’ve noticed as I’ve gotten older (in my mid 50’s), that it can be a bit difficult to cum in certain positions. I’ve found that being on top (or upright) makes it easier to cum. Laying on my back - with a girl riding on top - can be a bit more challenging. It’s possible that being on top or upright puts me in control. However, I’m not sure if it’s control or if the position. Anyone find certain positions better (for cuming)?

37 comments

• ppwh
    6 years ago
    Maybe you're just getting tired of being a beta cuck. It could happen to anyone.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sex workers of often want to start out on top, as it makes it easier for them. I go with that, but I just get into it and caress her curves and tits and get off on her face. I let her go over the top. Then I change positions. I have learned to make most positional changes while saying in and without pulling the girl's hair or putting weight on her arms. SJG
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I agree with SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    It's the reverse entry positions which are harder to get to while staying in. So best to have quietly thought the choreography through, based on available furniture and on what the girl is wearing and the choreography of the undress. Slow and gentle, feeling the energy flows and letting her go over the top easily and gently until it approaches being continuous. Set it up so you and she have lots of time, Toda La Noche. SJG
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    3 beers and I am not cumming in any position without a huge expenditure of time.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I find it more enjoyable to get off when I’m on top or behind. Laying on my back - letting her control it - doesn’t work as well for me. It could be a combination of my need to be in control - and the position. A beta cuck - wtf? That’s an oxymoron.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    It’s good to see the good men on here using my terms. We need to start using words like “beta cuck” to drive out the hoes on this site. Then we men, who were always above petty female shit like making troll aliases, can start having real discussions again without catering to anyone’s sensitive feelings. I prefer to do doggy style on my bitches.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    3 beers and I am not cumming in any position without a huge expenditure of time. Sounds like someone is a jelous old impotence fuck
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Maybe you're a homo.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I like to finish up Mish, but Doggie is okey too. Girl on top is more of a way to let her go over the top for the first time. Again, available furniture, and how she is dressed. SJG
  • BigPoppa99
    6 years ago
    Doggy first. Her on top, second. Always in her mouth! ;))
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    SJG we are talking about sex with real women not blow up dolls.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And not with the women who pretend to be Fembots in order to satisfy the needs of LDKer's and people like Shailynn. SJG
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    When SJG and I take her in the van, I call front hole. Fucking her in the ass would only exacerbate my own sexual frustration.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "but Doggie is okey too." So creep, are you now admitting that you fucked a dog in Oklahoma? Dogs have rights too, I'm reporting you to PETA so they'll revoke your junior membership card. Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a plan. SJG
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Yes!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Is Trish available? SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate Daddy_Tricks - definite troll account
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: Trollwarnbot definitely a troll
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: Trollwarnbot definitely a troll
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TrollWarnBot works for me now. He makes the door to door deliveries which are sometimes needed. He is also still trying to find out where the money went when Tijuana TIm's Show Donkey Breeding Ranch collapsed. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Almost all guys have certain positions that work better for them. There's also a psychological component. Also, booze is unhelpful.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    “Is Trish available? SJG” Yes baby I am!!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Thank you Trish, hearing that kind of stuff, especially from you, always sounds good. Glad you are available, but I also hope guys are keeping you busy. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate Daddy_Tricks - definite troll account Trish_Club_Lust - definite troll account
  • Gmoney24
    6 years ago
    For me, Behind >>> Top >>>>>>>>>>> Bottom. Alcohol definitely plays a factor.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Cashman, I really can’t answer your question because I need to do more personal research on the matter.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    What about that position where there are three ladies and one is slurpin, one is sucking on the sac, and one is rimming all at the same time. That position is called heaven.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    There's a reason besides logistics that most dancers prefer RCG for FS. I find its more of the tightness and wetness that will make me explode. I once lasted 15 with a girl who was so dry and tight i was uncomfortable. However, my quickest session lasted with this girl who was freakishly wet and my member slipped in like her p**sy was made for me. What made it hot was mid stroke she reached over to move her bag for a girl who was about to start dancing next to our booth. Something about her nonchalance and ability to doubletask made me explode.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    NJBalla - that’s an oddly hot story! A dancer who is dirty enough to be comfortable multitasking while fucking - is a good find.
  • busta_nut
    6 years ago
    as long as I am balls deep in any of her 3 hole,.. not a problem.. after 3 beers// just takes longer... then I remember I am on the clock and the meter is running.. Problem solved. lol
  • shareher
    6 years ago
    Definitely missionary. Her bare chest on mine face to face her feet rest on the back of my legs.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    What about that position where there are three ladies and one is slurpin, one is sucking on the sac, and one is rimming all at the same time. That position is called heaven. No, this is where you woke up and your dog is licking your balls.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Trish - lol! That’s funny -
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I find all positions make it easy to cum. ^_^ With her on top and me on my back, maybe it's easier if the guy is stronger? Or if the girl is a petite spinner? I mean are you lying still (dead fish)? Maybe that's the problem? I dunno. I tend to think this thing isn't a physical issue so much as a mental issue. Though I wrote the same thing to Bubba and others than they took exception to it. I tend to think sex is as much between the ears as it is between the legs.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Dominic77 - you might be right. It’s got a mental component. I definitely pump away when the dancer is on top. I enjoy pumping from below. I think its a mix of mental and possibly logistics - with a small booth - and not relaxing enough to enjoy it fully.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion