tuscl

tracym1 Ontario

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Tuesday, August 28, 2018 6:32 AM
Just got a pm from her and sent me an email address Anyone else get this ? Looks like the account was set up this month Just beware guys... not all chicks are legit I'm worried about some of you guys getting legit scammed out of money

8 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    I met Tracy's boyfriend. [view link]
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    So Juice is making not, since he lost $50 through Venmo he doesn’t want you to make the same mistake
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    She seems legit? What could go wrong...
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Pay her, her $1k
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Talk about getting scammed. I’m embarrassed to admit that I fell for one a month ago. It cost me $3956.00. I’ve been over and over it, beating myself up. The bottom line in this case is that I was greedy and even though I knew it was a scam, I thought I was smarter than they were. And my bank told me that the forged government checks were some of the best the authorities had ever seen. And I forgot rule #1. If it’s too good to be true, it is too good to be true.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Gawker - that’s brutal. That’s a good amount of money to lose. There are some very shitty folks out there - with some crazy schemes too!
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Shut the hell up Juice until you are ready to confess
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I just got that PM from the same account. Claims to be some bitch named "Joy" and wanted me to correspond through email. I PMed her back saying if he sucked my cock and swallowed my massive load she could be $5 richer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion