Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Newbie here

GSavage

Philly Pa

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I been on this site for years and never really fully explored the features. Guess I’m here to say hello

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Vantablack
Vantablack
•

Hey there!! You'll find plenty of valuable advice around here, but at the same time you'll also run into a lot of trolls!

Profile picture for shareher
shareher
•

Philly area here too. Love our home grown strippers and sex workers.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Welcome aboard.

Profile picture for two_bits
two_bits
•

Welcome aboard, indeed. I'm sure you will find this board a welcome haven of camaraderie and stimulating discussion of all things strip club related.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

@gsavage go to tj you have not been to a stripclub till you been to hk

Profile picture for GSavage
GSavage
•

Thank you all so far I’ve been learning a lot from this site lol

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Hola amigo.

Tell us s little about yourself (you don't have to answer anything you don't want):

  • age (you can just give a range if you want)

  • martial status

  • what type dancer do you like

  • what type of club experience do you like/seek

  • fave club

  • like variety or stick to a fave dancer

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Best advice: Never pay in advance.

Profile picture for GSavage
GSavage
•

I’m 30, single, and I am a dancer. I don’t have a favorite club I like to travel.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Oh - we thought you had a penis

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

There's a few dancers on here but it's mostly male custies.

How long you been a dancer?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Is that you in the pics? I have a feeling Papi would have a very fun time verifying that you aren’t a fake dancer. (There’s been several lately.) ;)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Had not noticed your avatar - you look petite - how tall are you?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Did you see the sign that said beware of trolls?

Profile picture for GSavage
GSavage
•

Lmfaooooooo Papi Chuloo nah all female and I been dancing 5 years now and yes that is me in picture I’m small 5’2 and yes I saw the sign lmao they starting already huh (trolls)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement