Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Little boy blue

BigPimp69

Why you Kisses Niggas for Free Hoe ?

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Knew that if he fucked with strippers his balls would stay blue

Yo lame ads tricks I got a sell going on its buy one hoe get next two foe free

$250 for regular

$500 for top shelf

$1,000 for Bottom Bitch (daddy's personal favorite)

Replies (5)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Okay

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Daddy tricks you better lower them prices gor 1000 that is 10 hk arribas or 18 tj street girls all hotter than your hos playa!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m sure lots of newbies love this deal - 3 hoes for the price of one.

I’ll pass. Just give me a single - with your bottom bitch - and I’ll be happy!

Dealing with 3 drugged up hoes is about as smart as trying to herd cats.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

How about I pay $100 to let your bottom hoe eat my juicy ass LMFAO

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement