tuscl

Smooth as Silk

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, August 26, 2018 6:32 PM
I've often been told I'm smooth or genuine or charming or the kind of guy they known for years although this is the first meeting The second biggest possible seductive quality I possess in my arsenal. So please for those that seen me expound... I'm interested

11 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think you mean "smooth as sandpaper"
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Smooth as 40 grit sandpaper Smooth as a pineapple up the ass.....;-)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ve definitely met types like that before. People seem to like giving out their life story to them.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yes spice... I get that from people way to many times lol I guess I'm just friendly and comfortable to be with
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m jealous. All of the socials skills that I have with relating to others, I had to practice hard at it. I’m still not perfect but I’m much better than I used to be.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Everybody wants to know what Juice is up to... at least everybody in Juices mind.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    You’re as smooth as someone starting several different topics about himself for constant validation. Just to make sure I’m not misunderstood, I love the brand that Juice has created. Can he carry that branding power to other facets of his business/personal life? I’d say yes if he can carry the same confidence over from the strip club scene.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Idk. JohnSmith and GoVikings had a good opinion of him when they met up. Plus some people present themselves much better in person than they do online.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Damn, Juice has gone full narcissist. Give it a break and get back to getting the shopping carts from the parking lot. And keep your hands off the slow girl working in produce, you catch another harassment suit and the Piggly Wiggly will be out of business Mr. Smooth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion