tuscl

Two bits

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Can i holla @ u bby

15 comments

• GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Ever since two bits lost 100lbs a few years ago and women tell him that he looks 10 to 15 years younger, he only locks down 9.5's or solid 10's at the club all night long. If they dare to go off to the bathroom, he'll drop them and call over the next 10 that's been waiting in the wings all night long. He's all about FWB, not P4P, and taking them shopping doesn't count at P4P, that's just him being a nice guy. I'm sure he's also molested his kids, and he's scared to death about my fists raining down blows upon his 10 to 15 year younger looking face if I ever travel to Florida.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @Nicole - Hey, baby girl. Sorry it took me so long to holla back, but I only have so much time between delivering pizzas.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @The_General - You're the short, funny looking guy from the car insurance commercials, right? So what's Shaq really like? But I digress...

You know where to find me. I may be missing 3 vertebrae, but I can still kick you 5-star runt ass.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @two_bits

Nicole has reached out to you - do the right-thing and take the time to send her a nice dick-pic (of your better side of course).

Ok bye.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > (of your better side of course).

Just in case he posts a shout-out looking for a photographer, is it the underside?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Wow I’m amazed my tribute troll getting such hate from a cartoon character out of an insurance commercial, General if you ever make it down to Florida, I’ll be happy to show you around, we have some mental health professionals that might be able to help you with that aggression, it’s really not healthy.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    two_bits, didn't you also have a few ribs removed so you can suck your own cock? I know you demand perfection, so you're probably the only one that can do it properly, considering your a 9.5 that constantly gets mistaken for a 10. you tried to get your kids to do it when they were younger, but you said their crying was so distracting. you're a sick fucker! hope you die of cancer a few weeks after I destroy your face.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Like I said we have a good mental health facility at Jackson, I'd be glad to help you get the help you so desperately need, but don't seem to be getting where you're from.
    Your Welcome !
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    two_bits, you own kids, i still just can get over that. so fucked up!! how you can live with yourself? next time your hanging yourself while masturbating I hope you just slip and end it...After I destroy your face with my fists of course. her's to cancer you limp dick kid fucker.
  • Lol I thought this convo was between me and 2 nuts
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    lol...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    General call here if you want help
    National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
    Call 1-800-273-8255
    Available 24 hours everyday
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago