Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Here is help for you chubby guys.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

almost as good as the Seinfeld episode.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You should know better than to click on Shadowcat links. Not gonna look I’m sure there’s some eyeball burning thing in this.

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I clicked anyway. Guy dressed up in a stripper bikini. Hope strip clubsdont go there. Not my kind of club. Now if shadow got a pic of juice dancing in a bikini in a club, could burn your eyes out.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Wtf

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

What I want to know is are they calling it a "bro" or a "manziere"?

Profile picture for BigPimp69
BigPimp69
•

My job keeps getting better and better. It’s easy to be alpha when I have little competition!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement