tuscl

Perfume

Studme53
Pennsylvania
I got on my commuter train today on way to work and smelled the perfume my latest ATF wears. Of course she wasn't there but the thought was immediate - and I got slightly aroused. I read that the sense of smell triggers memories more than any other sense. Ever have this happen to you?
Also, while I don't like heavy perfume on a dancer because I don't want to reek after leaving the club, I like a little. Anyone else strongly for or against?

14 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    I club on the road so I don’t mind a little of it’s a good scent. I’m still paranoid returning home with stinky clothes that I keep them in the hotel bathroom when I take a hot steamy shower or I’ll get a can of spray deodorant that matches my roll on scent and spray my clothes with that. Masking one scent with another.

Concerned citizens my not pick up the scent but luckily I don’t have a dog named Flash* to call me out.

* subtle Dukes of Hazard reference
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I hope you’re not stuffing the used condoms in your pockets too as you leave.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Normally I tend to soak perfume scented clothes in a tub of woolite to get rid of the scent as it annoys my better half. But once I did deliberately re-wear one of my sweaters un-laundered to work for that reason. I got a funny look with pulled back glances from one of the 55 y/o guys in finance and more than a couple disapproving expressions from some of the more matronly women. Clearly picking up that it wasn't my wife's scents and wondering what was up or whom I've been with. LOL. I tend to enjoy the ride back home in the car after clubbing much the same way.

Guilty.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    ditto.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Hey, nothing like a little Victoria Secret Vanilla Heaven to get the ol' juices flowing! lol ... I don't like when anyone overdoes perfume, it can give me a headache ... I'd prefer that I not be able to smell it unless I'm within at most a foot of her, if not closer. But I love it when I'm leaning in to get my face closer to this gorgeous girl's face, and then a little perfume scent hits me too. Sensory overload in a good way
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I've run into very few dancers that use it. They have learned that it is a big no no for a lot of customers. Since I live alone and answer to no one,it doesn't bother me one way or the other.

It's a good idea to take your used condoms with you. You never know if she might try to impregnate herself with the contents. :)
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Studme53, maybe it’s just me, but why don’t you start a new work day with a clean shirt?
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    Ha ha - the scent wasn't on me it was on someone else - prusumably a woman, but based on the responses by some of the other mongers, maybe a man who likes to wear his atf's rubbed-off scent around like a grizzly bear
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    If enough perfume gets into fabric, it can easily stay on through a washing. So, even though this wasn't the situation here, it is definitely possible that perfume oils can stay on through a wash
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @3LeggedMan,
    I typically try to get 2-3 wears between washings. Avoid the clothes dryer. I find my clothes last longer. I iron or press between wears, and hang pants up inside out for a day or two to air out. 2 or 3 dress slacks can last the whole week. I thought that was normal for dress clothes, no?

Except for the club, for that I shower, put on fresh clothes, club, then take them off immediately, soak, launder on laundry day. The gals are worth fresh clothes. Plus, like subra says, sometimes the scent last through the wash, or worse of all, transfers into other clothes in the hamper or clothes basket.

Here on Friday nights on Brookpark Rd clubs, the girls practically bathe themselves in cheap body sprays. So when I get home, I have a resemble Pigpen from the Peanuts comic strip, with a cloud of Victoria Secret Love Spell or Cotton Candy from Walmart (or whatever is it) following me.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    The only thing you should be doing on brookpark rd is buying a car.
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    If you are married , No! I have told dancers to leave my table when they have too much perfume on.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Sometimes when I'm in public I'll smell the same perfume my ex girlfriend used to wear. It doesn't make me aroused, but it sure makes me sad :(
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Sometimes on the way back from the club I smell the pussy juice on my fingers and get aroused again. Does that count? Hell, I’m getting aroused right now just thinking about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion