tuscl

Jim Gaffigan on Kimmel

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
I should have posted this last night but I was busy and ending up forgetting about it.
Did any of you see Gaffigan on Kimmel's show last night? He spoke about his kids and traveling and showed an extreme amount of restraint.
Not once did he mention how he'd beat the sanjosecreep to a messy pulp if they ever come FTF. I was impressed by his restraint. Kudos to Gaffigan!

4 comments

• TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    As always Mamisan, you are correct. :D
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    I’m still waiting for SJG to start his RV tour across America. Then we shall meet f2f outside the confines of his liberal abode,amongst real life families and people who live realistically instead of dreamed up fairy tales.

It is at this moment I will see if his military style voice is intimidating enough to start an altercation, and I will tell him that Donna in the purple dress is fucking me to see if he will throw the first punch. Once he does, then it is on and he will find himself with a mouthful of bloody chiclets.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "I will see if his military style voice is intimidating enough to start an altercation"

Jim i see his voice as resembling someone like Peewee Herman or one of the South Park kids. :D
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Lmfao remembering SJG thinking Gassagain was actually the comedian!

Lol...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion