tuscl

Went to my favorite club and spent $29 and stayed for 40 mintues

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
I know this has been discussed before by others but I might be ready to leave SC's behind. On Tuesday I went to a favorite club and saw not one woman that piqued my interest. Now my CF for the club was not in but that rarely bothers me. It was weird not to see even one gal when there were 20+ on hand that interested me. I just paid parking, two drinks and a tip to my waitress and left. This is the third time this has happened in the last 5 trips to 3 different clubs. I may need to reconsider or reorder my priorities and possibly consider dating civilian women which really is not something I am interested in either. Do others find this happening to you at times?

18 comments

• ppwh
    6 years ago
    yes
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Of the 20 dancers who were at the club were there some you have gotten dances with before but they weren't worth repeating with?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not uncommon.

I've kinda been in a funk for a year now - IDK if it's over-SCing; the clubs kinda not being up to par; or maybe I've reached a PL-peak; or a combo of all 3.

I assume a good-long break would help; but for the last year or so it's been a feeling of "been there done that".

I have thought about hooking up w/ a civvie but I think that's a case of the grass looking greener on the other side - I don't want the demands of dealing w/ a civilian - right now I'm kinda in standby mode - I still SC but not nearly as much as I used to.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs are very interesting, but they also have severe limitations. They should not be used as your primary form of sexual gratification. As a dancer told me, "That is perverted."

We can learn from strip clubs, they show us that potentially life could be far better than it is. But if we want to realize this new potential, we have to recreate what we have learned from the strip club in real life.

SJG

Ginger Baker's Air Force (Jazz and Rock, 1970) Full Show
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe9DA8pO…
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I get that way from time to time. I don't use SC for my primary source of sexual gratification so I don't have to do it. I go to kick back and escape from life for a few hours but even so sometimes that gets boring.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Ive been noticing a lot of people complaining about strip club experiences in the past month. My theory is the economy allows the best girls to make enough OTC. That and August is a bit of a lull. A lot of my favs are on exotic vacations and getting thier kids ready for school. When football season starts and the weather gets cooler guys tend to head back to clubs in droves. The dancers will not be far behind.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @steeldog65

This has happened to me before! I show up to the club and my ATF isn't there so I just sit and toss some money on stage. I'll maybe get a drink or two, but then I'll usually go home after that. It feels like a gigantic waste of time when the person you came to see isn't there.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Wow, 20+ girls on a Tuesday. How do they make money, especially when a good many of them aren't "interesting", unless it's just you that is very picky or something, but i'm going to guess that's not the case. Several Saturdays ago, i went to a favorite club and my top 3 choices weren't there. There were still about 10 girls (out of about 30) there that i would have either tried out (had no experience with them) or retried (had decent but not great experiences with them) but instead only did a discounted two-dance feature with an untried hottie that gave a mediocre dance.

After about an hour and around $65 poorer, i left to another favorite club about five minutes away. In hindsight i shouldn't have because there were only about 5 girls out of between 20-30 there, three of which i had never tried and two that gave the decent but not great experience, but like worse examples (looks/fun) of both categories. I ended up doing one dance with a "decent" familiar dancer and another with a new dancer (actually a older veteran dancer i had seen several times, but one i never tried) that i completely misread that was almost ROBish.

Left that club feeling like i had just wasted some time (a few hours) and money (not a whole lot, about $150 between both clubs, although that last hustler really did irritate me) when i had started that evening full of all types of hopeful anticipation. I probably would have felt a bit better if i had just been a little more patient and stayed at the first club, but again i had the benefit of going on a later date and trying a couple more unknown hotties (that had worked that previous visit) and they were also a bit meh, so in hindsight again, maybe that night couldn't have been salvaged.

Anyway, fast forward to a couple weeks ago and i visit both clubs again on separate days/nights and i have amazing experiences with a few more unknown (new to me at least in terms of dances) but completely different girls and got contact info from a couple of them (their idea) and suddenly all was right with the world again. Or maybe Forrest Gump was right. You never really do know...
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    It's healthy to take a break from clubbing every once in a while. Go enjoy a different hobby and stick your SC cash into some conservative investments. When you start back, spend less than you used to until you see a girl worth spending on.

I know plenty of girls who feel the need to take periodic breaks, and it's probably best if the customers do too.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Many trips yes man... can't all be winners bro

Also I usually take it as as sign to take a long break and come back once that itch develops again

• BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    I got dem hoes for you brah
  • K
    6 years ago
    I can't think of anything in life we don't occasionally need a break from. take some time off, recharge. Do some other things. in a few months, you will go back and the thrill will be there again.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Sounds like you may need a break.

I have trouble believing that, in all of those trips with all of those dancers, there weren't at least a few attractive girls to enjoy. It sounds to me like you're just not in the right frame of mind right now. Maybe your recent fav drama is part of it, or you have seen the same dancers too many times already, or you no longer find the scene as fulfilling, or some combo or even something else altogether. Whatever it is, a break should help you re-orient.

The fact that you are thinking of dating civilian women as a swap out for clubs also suggests that you are going into clubs with the wrong mind-set to begin with. Strip clubs are not a substitute for real human connections. If you are treating them as something other than diversionary entertainment, then you are bound to be disappointed.

Anyway, good luck. This is a good time a year to catch a few ballgames or find other things to spend your entertainment time and money on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Seems a lot of guys really get into their faves to where they practically don't enjoy the club if she's not there - perhaps you've subconsciously reached this PL-state?
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Honestly I recommend a diverse portfolio of civvys and strippers. For the effort, strippers are younger and hotter. But civvys will sometimes do things you didn't imagine. I have videos on my phone of me assfucking two different 30something civvys from the last two months. Sometimes civvys have drama of course, but you have to manage expectations and provide value.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    what kinda "value" does one provide civies?
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the input all. I am going to take a break for a while and see what October holds for me before I make any rash decisions such as dating a civilian. : )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion