tuscl

Who Is A Pathetic Loser?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Papi brought it up in another post about most of us being pathetic losers. What is the definition of a TUSCL pathetic loser?

Is it:

ANYONE that is paying for sex no matter how cool you are or how much free pussy you can get?

What I imagine the typical TUSCL PL to be like. Never married, not a lot of girlfriends, and possibly even would still be a virgin if it weren’t P4P.

But where do the married guys fit in that want some side action. Some have smoking hot wives, some have average wives and some married trolls.

What about the divorced guys that can’t stsnd the thought of living full time with a woman ever again, who just want to hit and run when it comes to sex and the stripper route is the easiest option for them?

Then there’s the guys (well I stand corrected, “GUY”) who fucks goats, rides a huffy bike and always tells us how’s he’s gonna take over the world. Yeah that guy is definitely a PL.

40 comments

• Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    I always thought “Pathetic Loser” was a term people described themselves as because society at large views any man who pays for sex or sexual contact as a pariah and an outcast. You can be a very successful, ambitious, well-respected member of your community, but if it comes out that you paid a woman to have sex with you than your community will instantly lose respect for you (see: Eliot Spitzer.)

Sometimes I will read a review or a comment where a guy comes off as almost elitist. They see themselves as above other PLs, but they seem to forget that in the eyes of society we are pretty much all on the same level.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    And by “we” I mean all of you. I’ll have you know every review I have written on this site is a work of fiction. I have dated and continue to date many model-quality civilian women (FWB, not P4P) on a regular basis.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^My tribute troll just outed himself, not as clever as you thought eh younun lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'm definitely the poster boy of a PL
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @EchoPizza - not cool, man. Get your own shtick!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^hard to recover from that youngun, but nice try.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    On TUSCL, "Pathetic Loser" is mostly used ironically. It's what we strip club devotees call ourselves to acknowledge that we can be played by attractive, half-naked women. It's similar to women calling themselves "bitches" or gay men calling themselves "queers."

If you buy a stripper a new car and she gives it to her unemployed, drug-addicted boyfriend, you may be a pathetic loser.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ and see jackslash that's where the curveball is thrown. Really, I'd definitely think you were a PL by first glance, but... you've been married, and you hang out in museums instead of playing video games, so I'm not so sure..
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I thought it was just simply an affectionate nickname people here like to use about themselves.

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i pay for a beautiful young lady to give me attention for a few minutes at a time. that is pathetic. and they take most everything I have. what a looser.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Anyone who needs to use the strip club for their sexual gratifcation:

1. Jobless, no money for outside women.
    2. Problem in their life which they need to hide.
    3. Unworkable marriage, but cannot end it.
    4. Not able to live up to commitments, like marriage.
    5. Regular In Love, RIL, cannot close in relationship with stripper, sees her in club, spends lots of money, but does not take her home with him and pump loads into her.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    it would be nice if my definition of PL was more popular. Pussy Lover.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Seeing a girl outside, regularly, a kept mistress, I don't see that as pathetic. in most countries other than the US, well off guys do it.

And they do it in Mexico.

In David E. Stuart's books about Guyamas, most of the putas that have their heads screwed on straight have guys that are keeping them that way. They would go off on mondays to be with these guys, then come back later in the week for the night club brothel and the locals.

SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I remember one of the long time posters tell the story. There was a stripper that would post here and refer to her customers as PL's. So the posters just adopted the term to describe themselves.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    NiceSpice was talking about DBS ( Deep Bra Stuffs ) and about regular deposits. That's what that would amount do, a guy not interested in buying dances, but happy to pass out money and getting the girl to open up for GFE and getting her brains fucked out regularly, and making this into a continuing relationship.

Her costs estimates may be a bit high, but otherwise it sounded fine to me.

SJG
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    What's wrong with being a PL?!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    SJG where do you stand since you pump loads into goats?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I say that Shailynn's Mom is going to get pissed if he keeps talking about this stuff.

Shailynn is starting high school next month, and he may even be starting his ministry, seeking to succeed Robert Tilton.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    There is a desperation which underlies strip clubs. You can feel it.

So I am glad that the term PL is used here, and I understood it at once.

The desperation is why the girls are able to "sell dances" i.e. bull shit, and extract so much money.

Deep Bra Stuff and taking you girl home with you for regular TLNs is far better.

SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Her costs estimates may be a bit high, but otherwise it sounded fine to me.”

What’s wrong with my cost estimates? :/
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    What DC just said is how I’ve understood the term.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @DC+1
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I see men who have to work hard all day and come home to a overweight nagging wife as the true PL.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    When we had the glossary, I thought the "pathetic losers" were the guys who sat at the tables right next to the stage stairs, so they got the best views without paying the tips.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Wrong with your cost estimates?

I would see $1k for TLN as the high end, but not unprecedented or out of the question.

Fact is though, I don't approach women offering them money for sex. So it wouldn't likely go the way you described. Money is a show of care and respect, not to persuade them to do anything they are not otherwise more than happy to do.

So while I would not rule $1k out, it would be unlikely.

I would not even introduce the subject of money until the girl did. It would be a totally civilian pick up, until she mentioned money.

So I believe it would probably work just fine at some lower number, this is my view.

But for guys who lead by offering money, by all means, get em for all you can.

For myself, it would eventually be for photo modelling and TLN sessions, and it would be regular. So there the money could be more. But the girl is really my mistress, it is just care money, not really pay money.

My larger point though, this tread, talking about who is a PL. A guy who goes into a strip club and buys dances as he has no other source of sexual gratification, he is a PL.

Guy who selects a girl, makes it happen ( Deep Bra Stuff ), and is not really interested in dances, but instead gets an ongoing relationship running, he is not a PL.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

two_bits - definite parody troll account
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Fact is though, I don't approach women offering them money for sex. So it wouldn't likely go the way you described. Money is a show of care and respect, not to persuade them to do anything they are not otherwise more than happy to do.”

I’ve had an experience like that before. I got white girl wasted and hung out with a customer for a few hours, and they fed me money at random intervals, and stayed in the front room.

My hustle was almost non existent that day and I made about $800 off him :)

Though there wasn’t any DFK or any OTC. Matter of fact, I had to stay for part of night shift as well because the managers wanted me to sober up. (I’m impressed they didn’t fire my dumb ass lol)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well, yes, nothing wrong with feeding a girl money in the front room.

To return to my point, the guy who goes there to buy dances as this is his source of sexual gratification, he is a PL

The guy who has no interest in that, but selects a girl and ASAP gets a regular outside relationship going with her, probably with money, but that not mattering. He is not a PL.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    loo!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I'll try that again..LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    We have some expert womanizers, but they don't post very often. Not interested in talking at a grade school level.

Strip clubs have lots going for them, but they also have serious limitations. Until a guy can see that, not much good can be said about him.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So who is a Pathetic Looser? Well it is anyone who uses strip clubs for sexual gratification. Usually he will be buying dances and getting LDK's.

And all he is doing is exacerbating his own sexual frustration.

He sees these beautiful women, all dolled up and parading around in their high heels. Does he try to have and to hold them?

No he has given up. He sees them as out of his reach. He may make excuses about age, he may be married, but either way, he has given up.

He fails to understand that there are things about this society which are taking his status away and locking him into his predicament. Or if he does know this, he lashes out at false targets like Feminism and Liberalism.

Either way, he does not try to have and to hold, or to do anything to correct the underlying issues. He just looks to that endorphin rush, that chemically induced feeling that heroin and morphine try to emulate, which comes with each ejaculation.

SJG

Ginger Baker - first to play with an expanded drum kit - full album
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cte9Bk_f…
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ sjg till a pl learns the power of the front room makeout session and lap dances are for chumps there is no hope!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Absolutely!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Until a guy understands the centrality of the front room makeout session, he is just going to strip clubs to get his wallet sucked dry.

SJG

Farm 1971
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plfEvepn…
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If you look at strip club customers, there are guys who prefer to go alone, and who go to possibly fill a void that is present in another part of their life.

Society, at least in the USA, doesn’t fully approve of strip clubs. They are largely viewed as places where anything goes, where sex is always available for a price.

I think legitimate society views strip clubs as cesspools of wanton behavior - where there are sex acts performed in full view. Where dancers are nothing more than whores who parade on stage for the highest bidder. Almost like a modern day version of Caligula.

They view the men who frequent strip clubs as Johns who pay for sex. However, they accept that men will visit strip clubs for bachelor parties. It’s the customers who return - who are frowned upon - and considered losers who must pay for sex. There are many motivations behind a customers decision to be a club patron, and they can be quite varied.

I think the name suits me quite well, based on societal norms. I don’t think Pussy Lover is appropriate. Guys who love pussy are found in many decent locations, and a good portion are in happy, committed relationships. Those guys are not PL’s. They don’t spend time on the shitty end of town, trolling for pussy from nasty sluts...
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    What makes me think of some men in this forum as losers is their shit attitude towards the women they pay to have sex with. like theres some resentment there.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "modern day version of Caligula"

ROTFLMFAO

Cashman +5

Well the bachelor party guys, they are just frat boy types. Their world is based on dividing women into two categories.

In large measure I agree with you, but its not just because strip clubs are frowned upon. Its because there are better ways of getting your desires met then regularly going to strip clubs. What you want is to find regular girls and be waking up with them in the mornings.

SJG

Farm 1971
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plfEvepn…

Booker T & The MGs - Green Onions *LIVE*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB5VD_Z5…
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago

PhatBoy99 - definite troll account
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion