tuscl

Reviews that are too old

Conundrum
Heaven! (Why is it so hot in here? And why does the bouncer have a trident?)
Since the discussion about reviews was brought up, what about reviews that are too old. Is a review acceptable if their visit was a decade ago? a year ago? Or a few months ago? How long ago or past is a visit no longer considered valid or deemed worth submitting for membership or VIP status?

12 comments

• s275ironman
    6 years ago
    IMO, if the visit happened more than a week ago, then a review should not be written.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    7 days.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    7 days.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    if it didn't happen yesterday it's old.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    A week if the club has other reviews recently. If it's a club that hasn't been reviewed more than a handful of times a year I can see accepting a review that was a month old just to add to the sparce info available. Anything over a month shouldn't bother being written.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    That depends on how often the club gets reviewed. For Hong Kong 7 days is plenty. For a club on Guam, I'd say six months unless there is newer reviews.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I still stick to yesterday.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    On avg one month, the club's vibe is not gonna change that drastically in a month
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    A think a month is the biggest gap that should be allowed

One could do like I do at some local clubs

You could club all year then write one big review for that year.. that's acceptable because it's a summary of the club and how it was for that year

But if the guy made one visit last year then write the review today lol what did it take a year to get inspired LMFAO.... reject that shit

It's probably just a shit excuse to write a fake review and get that VIP passes to read reviews... trust me I know about passing fake reviews LMFAO
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    oh conundrum, how I love that wine. both the white and the red.
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    Conundrom: There are clubs on this forum that are open and functioning that haven't received a review in 16 months or more. A decent review posted a month after a visit could certainly be relevant and enlightening.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I'll give you that.
    somethings better than nothing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion