tuscl

Any of u listen to Spanish music because...

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Monday, August 20, 2018 5:24 PM
Jbalvin is the shit!! Comment ur fave aong by him or shakira if u listen to either artist

17 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I now listen to Spanish music exclusively.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicokehead, why don't you salsa on over to Reddit?
  • Dude u gotta listen to j balvin..they play him in tons of fun clubs in Mexico and in the US Good song : "6 AM" or "ambiente" Lemme know what y'all think if u get chance lol
  • Especially bc the songs I just mentioned fit the Spanish style which I think you both prefer
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    as a gringo... I have to say that Spanish song sounds so fucking sexy.
  • Yesss omg great stuff lol
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    most of it is enjoyable to listen to.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Texas tornados
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Guacamole [view link]
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    To my love yo te di - I was making sweet sweet love to my chica with this song
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    I have tried making it a habit to listen to Spanish-language music to improve my Spanish fluency. Please keep all the suggestions coming!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    to me it's better than Rosetta stoned or even do a lingo.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    man I absolutely wish I had a easy ability to understand the spanish street lingo.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ MisterWonderful If you have a smartphone, there's a free app called Güey Spanish you can download which has a list of Mexican slang words commonly used on the streets. It lists them out in alphabetical order and includes definitions, origins, and correct pronunciations.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    "Llorando" [view link] Scene is from "Mulholland Drive". One of Lynch's best.
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    Didn't Despacito play non stop on the radio last year?
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    “Me Gustas Tu” - Manu Chao [view link] Very soothing song. @ Rb47 Yeah, that song got run into the ground, then its corpse was drilled into the center of the earth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion