tuscl

Met a former dancer out as a civilian-interesting interaction

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Monday, August 20, 2018 1:17 PM
Last week I ran into a dancer that "retired" a few months ago. She was high mileage, non-extras dancer that is cute but starting to get to the point where she was done with dancing. I was out for dinner after work and just sitting down at a steakhouse when she walked up to me and asked if I remembered her. It took a minute but I did. She asked if she could join me while she waited for her group to arrive and I acquiesced. It was interesting to talk to her outside of the SC and without the sexual aspects of the job. She was full of interesting comments about dancers, customers and even about me and how I was seen at the club by dancers. I don't think I would want to be "friends" with her but it was an interesting 15 minutes while she awaited her party. She did mention that my "nickname" among the dancers who didn't know me was "smells good guy" which made me laugh. Any one else have such encounters?

30 comments

• PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Inside the club a few dancers have been candid about what the dancers say about me. I just offer this as proof that the girls do talk...a lot about their clients.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I had one tell me I smelled good and not like the other old men that come in to the SC.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Guessing you’re single or divorced? I don’t club where I live and this is one of the reasons why (well and the clubs suck). If I was out of town in another city and this happened it wouldn’t bother me one bit. The only thing I can compare is at a club where extras sometimes can happen I had a great VIP session with a girl. Went back a month later and that same dancer had to abruptly leave because her kid got sick. She sits another dancer down at my table and says “this is my friend, hang out with her tonight.” I was happy because the friend was hotter. I was trying to gauge if I would have a similar VIP experience with this new dancer through conversation and she said “oh don’t worry, she told me all about you.” I had no idea what that inferred, good or bad, but we did a VIP and got a similar experience than before so I was happy.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^Um... she gives good mileage but no extras. Or as Mamisan would say, no yanky-wanky. Probably lets guys grab her boobs/ass/whatever, grinds really well, (etc) but doesn't do HJ, BJ, FS...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "how the fuck is a dancer, 'high mileage but no extras'" Lots of contact. Lots of groping. But no ejaculation services. That's my interpretation.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Yes dancers definitely do talk about customers to other dancers and to other customers.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Seriously? Damn, learn something new every day. Thanks for the intel Larry.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I agree with Nina. There’s mileage (low, high, VHM/UHM) and then there’s extras.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Anyway, on my side of things... There's this really trendy restaurant / gastropub place that me and my ex (boyfriend at the time) would frequent. I mean we went there AT LEAST once a week, often several days a week. One night we were seated in this area right by the bar, and a dude I danced for before at an 8 mile club was there with a bunch of very annoying, drunk, obnoxiously loud 40+ year old women. He kept looking at me and then I realized who he was, and told my boyfriend "I know that dude! I danced for him before." Since he was with people at the time, I didn't say anything and he didn't say anything to me. I've mentioned before that a former principal of mine became one of my regulars. Then I stopped dancing at the club(s) he frequents and lost his number. So a few days before Christmas, I was at one of the nicer malls in the area doing some Christmas shopping and saw him in one of the stores. I was in a hurry trying to go from store to store because I was shopping so many different people, so I just said, "hi, how have you been? Good to see you" type of pleasantries and kept it moving. A few hundred bucks and a couple shopping bags later I run into him again at another store. Then again about a half hour later. I would just smile and say hi, but I saw him in passing at least 3 or 4 times through the mall that day. (I was doing some shopping for my sister and some girlfriends, and he has several daughters, so I guess go figure that we'd be shopping at the same stores). I had no makeup on and was just running around the mall buying shit. It was actually quite funny to me.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I guess UHM would include LDK, but I don’t consider that an extra cause it’s not DO.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    @shailynn-I am windowed and I travel, this happened to be in a town I travel to regularly for work and stay overnite. I only club when I travel and am in a hotel. There isn't a club within 50 miles of my house. @desertscrub--why the hostility? High mileage is lots of things but extras are the enumerated holy trinity of HJ/BJ/FS.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I need to be more observant of my surroundings. specially outside of the club
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Give it a rest.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I guess I get a fucking good dance most all the time without realizing it's high mileage according to some of you guys.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    to me high mileage is fucking. DATY does not mean necessarily high mileage by itself.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    Once or twice, while out on the streets in my normal civilian life, I've encountered a girl who appears exactly like a dancer at a club I had been frequenting. Only once was I in close enough proximity to her, to be able to gesture a "hello" and interact with her, to confirm. She seemed as embarrassed about it as I might have been. We were both with other acquaintances and didn't spill the beans to the other person's group. For the others, I'm pretty sure they were the dancers they resembled, but I'm also pretty sure they high-tailed it outta there before I could try to confirm. Additionally, it's pretty straightforward and not uncommon, while walking along Bourbon Street, New Orleans, to encounter women coming to or going from their work as strippers. That's a bit of a different situation so I'm not including those many sightings as true "met a stripper in civilian life" encounters.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    steeldog65 said "I was out for dinner after work and just sitting down at a steakhouse when she walked up to me and asked if I remembered her." Huh. This is surprising to me. I've encountered dancers out in the "real world" before a handful of times. Usually, they aren't so openly social. Discretion and all. One waved, made a funny face, and showed a bit of leg (more of a gag than a tease), and then walked away (I thought that was cute). Aside from that, nothing quite so bold as your dancer.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    @ [view link].Ishmael--That came up in our conversation and she said I always came across as a nice guy at the club and since she wasn't dancing she thought it might be nice to have someone to visit with while awaiting her party. I thanked her for assuming I wasn't weird but told her it was probably best not to be that trusting as someone might take advantage of her socially by putting pressure on her. While I appreciate her judgment of me, it really isn't smart to make assumptions based on the artificial constraints of the SC. I sometimes think that today's youth are a bit too trusting in some ways due to social media making their lives something of an open book.
  • madhouse
    6 years ago
    I once ran into a x extras girl at a drive thru window of a Chick-fil-A,who had serviced my cock at least a dozen times in the past,l gave her a smirk she looked very uncomfortable and I had to drive all the way home with a rock hard cock.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    @steeldog65 ... Yeah. I suppose. Like I said, it's just not something I've encountered before. Hopefully, yours is a black swan event and not a trend.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    steeldog65 - condolences on being widowed...
  • shareher
    6 years ago
    I'd love a stripper or former stripper for a wife, a nice girl shed have to be but yeah Shoulda asked her out
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I think we would all love to know what is said about us in the dressing room.
  • mista_zigzag
    6 years ago
    Hold up how can you be high mileage and no extras?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    zigzag... Read the comments above.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    [view link] ^Under that scale, my dances would be considered high mileage. And while I may occasionally do a couple of things that may fall in very high mileage territory, I make sure not to push it too far.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    So therefore, “high mileage and no extras”
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Nicespice- I need to get to Texas.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    nicespice... unfortunately you probably would disappoint me. i want EVERYTHING.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    MisterWonderful theoretically if you came to TX, I pay more attention to figure out who the extra girls are and ask for a tip. Referral fee if you will. :p “Nicespice- I need to get to Texas.” Sounds good to me :) I’ll remember to speak broken English too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion